Netizens share disappointment over BLACKPINK Rosé's solo song

Article: Anyone else feel disappointed that Rosé's first solo song is all English lyrics?

Source: Pann

Maybe its just me but this is Rosé's first solo...

Her pre-release song 'Gone' is one of the tracks in the album so I thought maybe it was like that because it was a B-side. But when I heard her title 'On the Ground' it was all English lyrics too. I was really looking forward to hearing Rose sing in Korean with her unique voice. I feel sorry for her domestic fans because it seems like they care more about their foreign listeners. 

Anyway, this is Rose's long-awaited solo so I hope it works out for her. I'm worried people will think I'm her anti so I'll upload a photo of proof of album purchase.



  1. [+264, -105] They're not thinking about their domestic fans anymore..
  2. [+291, -8] I'm a bit disappointed too. It's a pity because it's hard to relate to the emotions in the song because it's all English lyrics..
  3. [+145, -34]  Why does it matter if English is her first languageㅈㄹ. So are Japanese idols expected to sing in Japanese and Lisa to comeback solo in Thai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ?
  4. [+122, -10] I don't care about the English but the song itself is a bit weak..?
  5. [+107, -4] Me too. I thought she'd debut with a song like You & I or 1,2,3 its unfortunate
  6. [+77, -1] It's a pity that her first solo song is an English songㅇㅈ 
  7. [+56, -70] Their fanbase is mostly foreign fans so it's not surprising...have Korean fans ever treated them well in Korea? Even after donating to the wildfires BLACKPINK got over 9,000 hate comments. They were all over YouTube and Instagram for a while too. At that time there were so many comments from foreign blinks asking why Koreans hate Blackpink so much because they kept cursing them. Anyway, they made it to where they are now because of foreign fans. All Korean fans do is call them "daughters of a pharmacy." That's how they've always been treated. They cursed them since debut so it's no wonder they're taking care of their fans overseas more. Anyway, I'm happy she sang the song in English. Overseas fans could care less about this because they're satisfied with her debut. 
  8. [+8, -0] I really thought she'd go for a trendy song like Jennie's solo. This is just average at best..

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post