Seo Shin-ae reveals testimony that (G)I-dle's Soojin cursed and bullied her everyday for two years

Article: Seo Shin-ae, "Soojin was abusive...she cursed me and bullied me for two years and made personal attacks on my appearance"

Source: Chosun Ilbo

Actress Seo Shin-ae has revealed testimony confirming that she was bullied by (G)I-dle's Soojin.

After demanding that the actress clarify her statements, Seo Shin-ae shared a post on Instagram on the 26th and revealed, "Ten years ago I was a young and uncourageous person. However, this time if I face this situation with fear, I think I will be very regretful and very disappointed with myself so I'm going to gather up some courage."

"I've been in the industry since I was young but at school I was an ordinary student like other kids. Her and her "group" bullied me for two years. They cursed me, snickered with laughter and harassed me on a daily basis on the road, on corridors during breaks, in the cafeteria. She made personal attacks on my appearance saying, "I wonder how someone with a face like hers became a celebrity, she's not pretty at all. She's a celebrity who's past her prime anyway, no wonder she's an outcast. I don't know what the teachers like about her that cause them to give her special treatment."

"Maybe she was envious and jealous of other kids words said in passing but her words caused me deep pain in my heart and remain to this day. The pain I received grew into an even bigger wound and I became fearful and anxious around people. That fear turned into trauma that changed my personality into an introvert becoming a barrier in my life when entering high school. It made realize even mental violence can also cause everlasting pain in someone's life."

"She says she doesn't remember me and never once had a conversation with me. That's true because they were one sided insults. It's unfortunate she's drawing the line saying she definitely didn't bully me or say those scornful words with her bully group behind her."

She added, "I don't know what kind of evidence or witnesses she has but I want to ask her if her she thinks her selective memory can cover up the truth of what she did to me."

  1. [+4,520, -27]  Kick her out~
  2. [+3,857, -25] Shin-ae ah, thank you for taking up the courage to reveal this. You must've suffered a lot  ㅠㅠ school bullies must be punished!!!!!!!
  3. [+1,915, -7] She tried to claim she never once spoke to Seo Shin-ae but it looks like she mentally abused her with her attacks. The people I hate the most are shameless ones that can't admit their wrongs..
  4. [+1,683, -18] Don't let school bullies show up on TV anymore!!! How will our kids learn?
  5. [+852, -17] Well...they can't cover this up anymore ㅠㅠ. Some fans seriously do not care and will ruin others just to support their idols. How can they say it has nothing to do with her since she didn't directly inflict the violence? She was just as bad for snickering and cursing her with her group..
  6. [+536, -7] "How did someone like her with that face become a celebrity"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd you? Soojin-ah, what about your faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?
  7. [+468, -5] I can't believe she demanded Shin-ae put out a statement...feels like violence in itself..
  8. [+348, -1] This is Cube's 2nd offense after that pathetic letter. Their legal team needs to apologize to Seo Shin-ae. Just goes to show the team they hired doesn't know how to do their jobs...
  9. [+303, -7] So her statement was all lies. Retire from the entertainment industry and don't even think of crawling back!
  10. [+111, -7] Shin-ae ah, thank you for your bravery. Soojin-ssi, let's quietly exit now ~

Additional source: 10 Asia

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post