Victim testifies actor Cho Han-sun sexually assaulted male classmates


Article: Actor Cho Han-sun under suspicion of assault, swearwords and sexual assault...Agency, "unfounded rumors"

Source: Sports Chosun

Actor Cho Han-sun is under suspicion of abuse. 

On the 7th, a netizen A posted an article on online community Pann exposing Cho Han Sun's school violence and posted a picture of the actor from their middle school graduation as evidence. 

A revealed, "Cho Han Sun was a notorious iljin. He was already over 180cm (~6 ft) in junior high and targeted small-sized students with his monster-like physique. He sexually harassed me too."

"Once I was seated next to Cho Han-Sun in a music room. He forced me touch my p*nis and when I refused he beat me up. I will never forget how he assaulted me while cursing me out. As if he was playing Bruce Lee, he would abuse powerless kids, use them as punching bags for fun, and treated them like sandbags. As my grade level changed, I moved to a different class and was able to escape Cho Han-Sun's abuse but the trauma remained for a long time. Of course, when a new school year came around and I ended up in a class with Han Sun, everything became a hell again."

"The fact that Cho Han-sun caused problems like getting caught drunk driving was not a momentary happening. It's because he's always lived as a trash human." 

His agency Mystic Story addressed the allegations in an official statement writing, "we confirmed the allegations with the actor and the rumors are unfounded." 

In the meantime, actor Cho Han Sun recently appeared as Lim Dong-gyu on SBS' 'Hot Stove League.'

  1. [+4,912, -34] Let's take these ba$tards down one by one. We need to let them know bullies have no place in our society
  2. [+2,613, -97] When I was in school in the 80's and 90's, the true monsters weren't the iljins but the teachers that wielded their power and beat up students...now they're all retired and are living well enjoying their pensions..
  3. [+263, -9] I'm an alumni from his high school. I don't if it was because of the soccer team image but even as a student I knew there was just something about him that was not right. I remember the basketball team and soccer team had to share the court one time and he kicked the ball off the goal and hit a basketball player in the back of his head. He just laughed and grabbed the ball back and didn't even apologize.
  4. [+183, -5] The entertainment industry is seriously filled with trash. It makes sense now why normal kids that were weak-minded end up leaving this industry. All male celebrities are thugs and female celebrities are prostitutes that sell their bodies to chairmans and CEO's for money. Ah...it's just so so dirty
  5. [+77, -0] Let's filter them out one by one
  6. [+59, -1] Let's make a list of all the celebrity abusers in the industry and make sure broadcast companies don't cast them on TV
  7. [+54, 3] Hul~This is becoming a Vienna sausage...just one after another. 

Additional source: Joongang Ilbo

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post