Actor Lee Jong-suk and Kwon Nara embroiled in dating rumors again

Article"Lee Jong-suk and Kwon Nara are in a relationship"

Source: Pann

I was watching a video of Seo Yeji on YouTube and entertainment director Kim Yong-ho said that they were dating? There were articles about them in the past too. They're both in the same agency so it's natural to get close but he said they're dating. Lee Jong-suk apparently gifted Kwon Nara a Ferrari? 

I got curious so I decided to write this.

  1. [+391, -8] What this same reporter revealed 9 months ago 1. Seo Yeji x Kim Jung-hyun 2. Seo Ye-ji dated Kim Soohyun and is now in a relationship with Kim Soohyun's cousin 3. Lee Jong-suk and Kwon Nara are still dating 4. Kim Soohyun is not in control of his private life because of X 5. Seo Ye-ji went around acting like a queen on set, like she was Jung Jihyun, here's link to the Kim Soo-hyun video https://youtu.be/4x1Hu4n0F70
  2. [+366, -1] It's not like they're trying to hide their feelings for each other, plus the only two celebrities in Lee Jong-suk's agency are Lee Jong-suk and Kwon Naraㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  3. [+289, -5] Now that I think about it,, both Kwon Nara and Lee Na-yeong look a bit similar...no? They both had big double eyelids, they both have small pretty faces and long limbs like models...looks like Lee Jong-suk's tastes are very consistent
  4. [+217, -2] Since Yunho's scandal, the idea of "celebrity image" is completely shattered....I no longer trust in them anymore..
  5. [+185, -0] I remember him on that interview he did about Sulli, he didn't say much about her just kept going "wow" and turned Sulli into some strange loner, even Sulli looked embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋ. At first, it was Sulli getting cursed out in the comments but then later more comments asking "why he was acting like that" started pouring outㅋ
  6. [+182, -1] Ah~ honestly let's cut out anything about Kim Soo-hyun. F*ck ever since 'My Love From Another Star' I get the feeling he's been "image-making" ever since he became a celebrity
  7. [+134, -0] I remember feeling sorry for Seo Ye-ji when rumors first came out about Kim Soohyun being a real psychopath...looks like she's just as shameless as him..
  8. [+122, -0] I remember seeing photos of Kim Soohyun smoking cigarettes in high school, him and his friends only wearing panties and him cursing at Psy? Ever since then I woke up from my delusions about him. I saw those pictures on Google back then but looks like they got buried...

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post