Actress Ha Ji Won's debut paintings become a hot topic

Article: "I draw when I'm lonely," actress Ha Ji Won makes painter debut...already sold one painting

Source: Everyday Economy

Actress Ha Ji-won who has been painting as a hobby since 5 years ago made her debut. 

On the 30th of last month, she shared her 3 pieces from the 'Super Cow' series that depict cows as 'amulets' at the Signature Kitchen Cheongdam Showroom Atelier in Seoul. The paintings capture the characteristics of cows with bright and strong colors and lines have already sold one piece.  

From left: 'Super Cow 1' and 'Super Cow 2'

'Super Cow 3' [sold]

  1. [+5,492, -172] My daughter can draw better than this. I'm a fan of Ha Ji-won, but this is a bit... maybe she should've gone to an art academy and studied drawing first before pursuing this? I'm not much of an art connoisseur myself so I'll just pretend I didn't see it...
  2. [+3,656, -45] I can hear the sighs of professionals all the way here
  3. [+1,849, -21] Why do celebrities start with abstract paintings when they get into art? Even artists that paint abstracts start with the basics and venture into abstract paintings later in their careers
  4. [+1,486, -39] That's art? Looks like scribbles
  5. [+1,250, -36] The work does not show any sincerity. I don't feel the emotions, the joys, or the fun of looking at art. I'm a fan of her but this is just going to earn her antis
  6. [+603, -2] I'm more amazed at the person that bought 'Cow 3'ㅋㅋㅋ
  7. [+426, -7] I burst out laughing when I saw Ha Ji-won's painting. Is this a joke???????
  8. [+203, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I seriously burst out laughing at 'Super Cow 3'. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Selling that as art ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ? I might not know much about art but I know that's not it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah ~ f*** this is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's what you expect to see on the bulletin boards of an elementary school classroom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  9. [+138, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ아니 나 Why not sell off her used home goods. That would be more expensive. I'm only saying this because it looks like she's using her fame to earn money 다
  10. [+114, -3] I guess being a famous celebrity is all that matters...my eyes will never understand how this picture is considered art....
  11. [+78, -2] I think it's more urgent that she quits painting and sees a psychiatrist..

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post