'A' reveals DMs and testimony that she was "gang assaulted" by Chorong and her friends in an alley

Article[Exclusive] Apink Chorong's under suspicion of school violence, "She slapped me on the cheek" vs. agency "clearly libel"

Source: MBN

On the 5th, A revealed further testimony of Apink Chorong's assault during their school days.

A told MBN, "When I was in high school, I was dragged into an alley in Sachang-dong, Cheongju and was gang assaulted. She [Chorong] was laughing as she slapped me on the cheek. Park Chorong's friends who were surrounding me also hit me at random on my head and shoulders, kicked my legs, pulled my hair and assaulted me severa times. One of the members of the "group" grabbed my clothes and said, "let's take off her clothes too." Up to this day, I still remember the clothes I wore that day."

She added, "I thought maybe if I received a sincere apology from the perpetrator my wounds would heal so I personally sent a DM to Park Chorong. I never dreamed the victim would be investigated for defamation and attempted blackmail for reaching out for an apology. "

A then revealed contents of the Instagram DM to Chorong along with past photos of her underage drinking. A wrote, "I still remember that time as a nightmare. If you're really sorry for what you did to me even a little, officially apologize." Chorong replied, "please contact me."

In the meantime, PlayM refuted the report with a hard-line stance stating that "its clearly libel. The victim threatened Park Chorong with the same evidence even after they fixed the relationship but she kept backtracking."

  1. [+874, -47] Wow, people are seriously scary with their hypocrisy ㅋㅋㅋ they have no qualms about rushing to bite someone's head off accusing them of being a bully then stand back asking to stay neutralㅋㅋㅋ
  2. [+730, -97] Apink must really have tons of fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. If you didn't assault her why would you rush to ask her to contact you like that??? Just curious
  3. [+617, -5] If A is lying then she deserves to get punished in court. If Chorong is the one lying then she needs to retire from the industry for good! I really hope the truth is revealed.
  4. [+363, -248] Even after she asked to meet, A kept changing her story each time and broke the promises she made so the agency took the evidence they had and sued her first. If Chorong had something to hide, would she have sued her for defamation first? Plus there are so many positive stories about Chorong in the industry and from her staff so it's a bit hard to believe A's claims.
  5. [+78, -22] So they went to different schools but just happened to run into her on the streets? In the end, the only evidence she has is her testimony that she was assaulted by kids from that school. And why didn't she report it when it happened? The other victims that have come forward were repeatedly assaulted but that's not the case here because they went to different schools. She's accusing her of such a huge one-time assault so how could her parents not know..?
  6. [+64, -19] Apink is a group that has been around for 10 years. It'd be more suspicious if they were a rising group and she came out with this so why now?
  7. [+65, -30] I can believe AOA's leader Jimin doing hakpok [school bully] but Apink Chorong..? The members even praised her for preventing the group's disbandment. There are just too many positive stories about her서..
  8. [+40, -6] I heard she was a trainee with Park Chorong at the timeㅋㅋㅈㄴ.So how could she f***ing train with same person she's claiming bullied and assaulted her in school..?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post