A 35 yr old Rapunzel spotted in Ukraine

Article: 180cm of hair grown for 30 years, Rapunzel spotted in Ukraine

Source: Financial News

A Ukrainian woman with long hair like Disney princess Rapunzel is drawing attention.

According to British media Daily Mail, 35yr old Alena Kravchenko, who lives in Odessa, Ukraine has been growing her hair for over 30 years and never cut it once. Her hair is about 180 cm (6ft) longer than her actual height of 167cm (5'6 ft). 

Regarding how she was able to grow her hair, Alena stated, "My mother told me that women should have long hair so I decided to grow it out. I only wash my hair once a week and dry my hair naturally in the wind. It takes over 30 minutes washing my hair at times. I do not use hot air and I never comb it when wet. I do a hair mask and head massage to keep my hair shiny."

  1. [+1,174, -36] How can she only wash it once a week...isn't her hair too oily and thin? Does she even have any oil on her scalp??
  2. [+1,077, -42] Rapunzel was really disgusting and messy though but she's really pretty. I'm sure she did some photoshop and glossed it up a bit but you can tell she's a classic beauty. 
  3. [+903, -26] If she wakes up one day and decides to just cut it down to a manageable length she'll finally discover what it means to fly to heaven ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I can't imagine how much her hair must weigh. She's pretty and all but her neck must be stiff from all that weight. 
  4. [+425, -18] I bet her hair has been in the toilet at least several times..
  5. [+253, -10] I don't think Rapunzel would've put this much effort into her body care and appearanceㅋㅋㅋ
  6. [+100, -5] I can't stand not washing my hair at least once a day...how is she not losing hair?
  7. [+79, -6] Looks heavy..
  8. [+44, -4] Her life must be so uncomfortable..
  9. [+27, -1] This is 100x times better than growing nails...ugh
  10. [+21, -1] I thought that was a broom in the 2nd photoㅋㅋㅋ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post