Goo Hye-sun alludes to another affair by Ahn Jae-hyun amid comeback

Article: "Consensual divorce", Goo Hye-sun throws suspicions of another affair by Ahn Jae-hyun as he prepares his comeback

Source: Newsen

Ahn Jae-hyun is under suspicion of another affair during his marriage with Goo Hye-sun.

On the 7th, Goo Hye-sun revealed on her SNS, "I don't want my friend to be harmed just because she's a friend that's acquainted with me. I have a duty to protect my friend. I hope my friend doesn't get unfairly disadvantaged because of me. I would be very grateful for that."

On the 3rd, YouTuber Lee Jin-ho revealed on his YouTube channel that Goo Hye-Sun has an affidavit from actress B who witnessed Ahn Jae-hyun's extramarital affair while he was preparing his divorce suit last year. Lee Jin-ho also revealed that the actress' statement was not submitted to the court because Goo Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun reached a mutual agreement to divorce through mediation.

In response, Goo Hye-sun announced through her lawyer on the 7th that "she's suing the YouTuber for defamation" and revealed that "her friend B wrote a statement to help her with filing the divorce but she didn't know how the statement was leaked."

Goo Hye-sun then caused further controversy stating, "Because of my marriage, I betrayed my conservative beliefs and ethics last year so I couldn't make rational judgements and understand my partner (Ahn Jae-hyun) well. Now that I think about it, it's even more embarrassing that I acted out with my feelings like that."

She continued, "I've already forgiven everything and believe that a lot of things that happened are positive and will help me grow as a human being. I support him (Ahn Jae-Hyun) on his comeback because the past mistakes are in the past and I sincerely hope you'll support him too."

Because of her claims, netizens are speculating that Ahn Jae-hyun was caught in another affair but the timing is also unfortunate as he's scheduled to appear on the first episode of variety program 'Spring Camp' scheduled for release on the same day. 

In the meantime, Goo Hye-sun filed for divorce from Ahn Jae-hyun in 2019 following revelations on her SNS that he cheated on her with drama staff but agreed to settle in July last year. At the time of the divorce, she stated that "they had decided to walk their own paths and cheer for each others future" and apologized for "troubling the public with her personal problems."

But after mentioning Ahn Jae-hyun several times on air, Goo Hye-sun is drawing attention once again with ambiguous claims but Ahn Jae-hyun, on the other hand, remains silent. 

  1. [+1,428, -364] Goo Hye-sun is saying that she has evidence of his infidelities but didn't want to reveal it to protect him. From the time he first framed her as some hysterical crazy obsessed girl I knew he was a psycho. I'm glad things turned out this way now. 
  2. [+1,239, -399] It's obvious he's planning his return to New Journey to the West. Ahn Jae-hyun doesn't seem normal eitherㅋㅋ
  3. [+760, -95] Wow, everyone kept cursing Goo Hye-sun all along but he really cheated; what a pity
  4. [+688, -89] Ahn Jae-hyun's fans are seriously trash. They keep swearing at Goo Hye-sun even after she's confirmed there's an affidavit out there about his affairs this time..
  5. [+672, -42] Ahn Jae-hyun was just a rookie but rented an officetel just to practice his acting...? 
  6. [+576, -385] But how is anyone to believe this right now..? Isn't she the one that revealed some hotel photo at first as proof he was cheating but it turned out it was an ex-gf he met before her? And now its coming out that he had another affair with a woman..? When the story of their divorce first came out, she said Ahn Jae-hyun changed. As a woman, I felt sorry for Goo Hye-sun because I thought he was too much the way he treated her in the marriage but then the story took a turn when those katalks came out and I was so embarrassed. Anyway...there's still no evidence of any of this happening so its a bit premature to maliciously curse one side to death..
  7. [+556, -63] Goo Hye-sun's best friends: Jo Seung-woo, Seo Hyun-jin, Nam Sang-mi. Ahn Jae-hyun's friends: Jung Joon young and group...
  8. [+443, -23] But does it make sense for media to write articles without confirming truthㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ? Looks like Goo Hye-sun is making noise on her own because Ahn Jae-hyun is returning to TV
  9. [+384, -11] To summarize, Ahn Jae-hyun did skinship with another actress and lover in front of another actor that's friends with Goo Hye-sun and he's claiming he never did but the actress came forward with testimony that it's true..?

Additional sources: Xports News, Pann

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post