April Na-eun's sister under suspicion of being a school bully

Article: Na-eun's sister, who defended her, 'submerged' in school violence controversy

Source: Sports Kyunghyang

April Lee Na-eun's older sister is under suspicion of being a school bully. 

On the 13th, Na-eun's sister defended Na-eun over bullying rumors writing, "My dongsaeng has always ben a fragile, worrisome child. Lee Hyun-joo said that my sister was suspended by their agency from activities and criticized by Hyun-joo's parents placing blame on our family."

She then revealed excerpts from Na-eun's diary written in 2016 and stated, "Na-eun had a hard time and even now, it's difficult to face the memories from that time. She never once bullied anyone."

Although the post received support from Na-eun and April fans, a netizen A wrote a lengthy comment on her post writing, "I won't judge your sister but I'll write down the facts as they happened. First off, I'm one of the victims of your bullying and traumatized because of your actions. When your sister's case came out, a lot of other victims talked about you a lot. I don't know how you can defend your sister's actions so proudly when you bullied others yourself. It's not just one or two people that you bullied. Even if you can't remember, all the victims remember."

"Your dongsaeng was a trainee and you boasted about it often in school. I have no hate towards your sister but its outrageous and absurd for you to come out defending her actions. What I'm writing now is just tip of the iceberg. I don't even want to think about you. If you have a conscience, please be quiet."

After the comment was posted, her sister made her account private. 

Meanwhile, on the 11th, Lee Na-eun posted on her fan cafe denying rumors she bullied former member Lee Hyu-joo but controversy is growing after new testimony that her sister was also a bully in the past.

  1. [+1,009, -4] Even on video, Na-eun's mother kept picking on Lee Hyun-joo. You can tell they saw themselves as stronger and bullied weaker kids, I can't trust anything from that family. 
  2. [+959, -3] ''Our Naeun was such a young and fragile child.. ㅠㅠ'' Only for rumors to come out her unni is a bully herself who's shielding her dongsaeng who bulliedㅋㅋㅋㅋ? I can't believe Lee Na-eun anymore. Looks like they're trying to cover each other ㅋㅋ
  3. [+906, -7] That family is just...
  4. [+478, -2] Ah ~ now it all makes sense. The unni was the iljin of the school so of course the dongsaeng learned well from her. I bet she went around bragging with her sisters name and told her victims, "If you mess with me, you'll die"
  5. [+172, -0] What a trash familyㅋㅋ. I never once believed Na-eun's fancafe post because it screamed iljin and then unni posted she was "young, fragile child" ㅋㅋ ->  almost threw up.
  6. [+146, -0] Is this a comedyㅋㅋ? I hope those two never have kids to avoid transferring their bully genes. I mean I get all idols have past but how can both sisters turn out to be iljins ㅋㅋ
  7. [+128, -13] ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ. Just go to the mall with your sister.
Additional source: Pann

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post