Is tide turning against AOA's Mina after her cheating scandal?

watch_later

Article: "I feel sorry for AOA and Jimin"

Source: Pann

It's honestly amazing how everyone keeps believing in someone that admitted to taking psychiatric medication. She even said she can't eat but yet she's doing mukbangs to show people how to eat? Does that even make sense? 

Jimin must've cried a lot after reading the malicious comments and felt the criticism was so unfair after Mina went public with her sex life. I feel sorry for her. 


  1. [+335, -63] I'd like to hear Jimin's side too but it's hard now because she left the group..? I don't think she'd want to comeback as an idol anyway with how much netizens cursed her in online communities. 
  2. [+276, -32] I think Jimin said something to her as the leader and Mina got upset. Jimin has always been nice to her from what we could see. Mina never seemed to be passionate about singing compared to Jimin so does it make sense she forced her to exit the industry like that..? Is it even enough for her that Jimin gave up everything to self reflect? 
  3. [+203, -26] I feel even more sorry for Jimin since Mina has always been the victim type..
  4. [+134, -3] It's so funny how everyone keeps asking why Jimin didn't clarify things if she felt it was so unfairã…‹ã…‹. If the other person is threatening suicide and the public opinion is already tilted, would you have even listened to her if she tried to explain it? 
  5. [+130, -3] I think those two were at odds and fought often but I don't think it was bullying. Jimin is the type to speak up if she's angry but with Mina's quiet personality she probably felt she was getting bullied. Maybe it's just me, but if I was the leader and someone wasn't singing or dancing well, I'd be vocal about it too. Jimin's methods might've been wrong so the members probably went back and forth with comforting her but I don't know if its at the level to call it bullying. 
  6. [+101, -7] At first I couldn't help but believe Mina when she said she was bullied by Jimin and Seolhyun and the other members kept quiet. But looking at it now, I honestly don't see what AOA members did wrong..
  7. [+83, -6] I've been an AOA fan for 6 years and Jimin has always been a soft-hearted person even though she looks tough on the outside. I get so pissed seeing people trash Jimin's attitude without knowing the true facts of what happened...
  8. [+57, -0] Mina is seriously scary..
  9. [+31, -0] The reason why Jimin got hate was because Mina said she prevented her from seeing her dad on his deathbed but rumors are coming out that their manager dropped her off at the hospital but she's the one that refused to enter..?
  10. [+23, -18] Usually in disputes between members, the truth always comes to light after a few years. Remember T-ara case? AOA and now April, they're all the same. 

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.