Jessi shows off her new voluptuous look

Article: Jessi, breast augmentation + lip filler effect...unrealistic charms, "I'm happy with it"

Source: SPOTV News

Jessi has revealed a recent update. 

On the 31st, Jessi shared a photo on her Instagram with caption "Team Tangerine." In the photo, Jessi is seen wearing an orange top and shows off her voluptuous body and thicker lips.

Jessi recently shared thoughts on her plastic surgeries and lip fillers in a variety show stating, "He said to me "your lips are too big." But I did it because I liked it. It's my face and I'm happy with it. When I post photos in a swimsuit, I always get comments telling me not to. The more they tell me that, the more I want to do it. If my outfit is sexy then I want to dress more erotic."

Meanwhile, Jessi is scheduled to appear on tvN's 'Sixth Sense 2' set to premiere in June.

What are your thoughts on Jessi's new look?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post