Kim Yong-ho confirms the true owner of Han Ye Seul's Lamborghini and uncovers her tax evasion

ArticleKim Yong-ho, "Han Ye-seul's Lamborghini is a corporate car + ♥ Boyfriend paid a salary → Tax evasion report to the National Tax Service" 

Source: Sports Chosun

Kim Yong-ho has confirmed the true owner of Han Ye Seul's Lamborghini. 

On the 20th, Kim Yong-ho conducted a live broadcast titled, "The identity of hwaryu raised by Han Ye Seul" and responded to Han Ye Seul's post on Instagram asking "if he was ready for round 2." 

Kim Yong-ho stated, "I don't know how long I have to broadcast Han Ye Seul's life but since she mentioned me on Instagram, how can I not address it? I know she's provoking me but I'll just do it at my own pace. Just like I did, I will go up to level 10 once again."

When asked by netizens to provide evidence he stated, "Han Ye Seul has to provide the evidence. If the supercar is really hers she should show us the ownership contract and the controversy will come to end. Why did she only post the photo and say it's hers? It's because the car isn't hers."

He continued, "I confirmed that the Lamborghini Huracan is a corporate vehicle registered under 'Non-us' corporation. 'Non-us' is Han Ye Seul's private corporation. So what's the issue? Well, I made a shocking discovery while checking. While investigating, I found out that she has her boyfriend registered as an employee and is paying him a salary and bought the Lamborghini under corporation's name and let her boyfriend drive it. Is this normal? Why would a corporation need a Lamborghini and what does Han Ye Seul's boyfriend actually do to earn a salary. I confirmed that he gets paid a lot of money. I have to report it to the National Tax Service because this arrangement can also lead to tax evasion." He then asked the public to report it too. 

Next, Kim Yong-ho continued to expose her room salon past and stated, "I received a lot of reports regarding my reporting that Han Ye Seul worked at a room salon called 'IL GAA.' 

Many of the emails said 'IL GAA' is not the room salon in question but a place called 'Garam.'

He then read the informants email that stated, "I'm a Korean living in the U.S and can tell you for a fact the room salon Han Ye Seul worked is 'Garam'. I'm not her anti and to be honest, I have zero interest in celebrities. I'm just a regular person. There is a room salon Garam that opened in the mid 1990s where Han Ye Seul worked under a Madame Baek. People that worked there used a pseudonym but I can't remember the stage name Han Ye Seul used. Most of the women that worked there came from Korea or worked in New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas etc. Other women were LA locals like Han Ye Seul who lived and worked in LA at the time."

"Because of Han Ye Seul's tall, thin frame, and bubbly personality she was able to win 1st place and became a supermodel. A lot people had advised her to become a supermodel and since she needed money, told her to go work at Garam and that's how she ended up working at the room salon."

Kim Yong-ho then finalized stating, "I heard Han Ye Seul is preparing to sue. Whether it's true or not that she worked at a room salon, wouldn't the judge make this decision at trial? There is considerable evidence already that she did."

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post