Seungri reads letter in court and mentions Big Bang and YG in tears

Article: Seungri, '5 years in prison', mentions BIGBANG + YG, in tears..."Sorry to the public and fans"

Source: My Daily

After prosecution demanded 5 yr prison sentence and 20 million won fine for his 'Burning Sun' charges, Seungri insisted on his innocence in final statement, especially when he mentioned Big Bang

He pulled out a piece of paper he had prepared and read it, confessing, “I received a lot of love for 15 years since I was 17-year-old trainee. But because of my mistake, everything collapsed in an instant.”

However, he protested stating, "There were a lot of allegations with over 100 articles written about me, but most of them aren't true. It's not true that I fled to the army. I was scheduled to enlist in March 2019 but I postponed it and cooperated with investigations. I was trying to prove my innocence.”

He also mentioned Burning Sun club and stated, "There were suspicions that drugs were distributed at Burning Sun, sexual crimes took place and I was protected by public authorities. But through the investigation process, it was revealed that there was no connection to me. I'm upset because the suspicion hasn't been resolved and I'm falsely getting criticized."

With regards to Jung Joon Young's group katalks, he stated that it was "unfair" that he was being treated as being involved in conversations within chatrooms that he didn't belong to, not the chatrooms he was a member of. He stated, "I had nothing to do with the sexual crimes of the members of those katalk chatrooms who were imprisoned."

He also stated that "he had no affiliations with any public authorities (alleged police chief collusion)" and stated that "he was insulted, unfairly arrested, and subjected to coercive investigations by police."

However, he blamed himself saying, "I am the one who caused all this. I've reflected on myself for 3 years without blaming anyone. I promise to be reborn through this.”

Finally, he apologized and said, "I'm sorry for worrying people and disappointing fans. I'm sorry to all my colleagues who worked with me and former agency officials. I'm also sorry to my family who had a hard time because of me." He looked like he was crying as he mentioned Big Bang, YG, and his family.

The date of his verdict is currently undecided.

  1. [+1,041, -20] 5 years is just too little for his crimes. Regardless of whether some are born pigs from birth, the law should be applied equally. 
  2. [+406, -1] Wow...just 5 years. I have a feeling the judge will give him an even lesser sentence after this show he's putting on with tears and promising to be rebornㅋㅋ. It's so disheartening to know the tears of victims never matter in the eyes of the law because their lawyers will just shield them from their crimes..
  3. [+312, -3] Even if he's reborn, you never forget the taste of sleeping pills on a room salon table..
  4. [+203, -10] The verdict has to fit to the crime otherwise the public will think the sentence is too light and cause misunderstandings. He needs to get hit with a harsher sentence for his crimes in order to raise awareness in society..
  5. [+180, -7] Reflect and repent! Don't say the same thing everyone says when they're on trial! A 5 year sentence for his crimes is just too weak!!
  6. [+68, -0] A 20 million won fine is like 2,000 won to him. It needs to be at least 20 billion..
  7. [+35, -0] The crime is just so bad and I see no signs of remorse. It's just excuse after excuse with him..
  8. [+17, -0] He acted like he so friendly and innocent on TV but he was doing all sorts of dirty things on the back...he's a psychopath. 
  9. [+7, -0] I almost threw up seeing those katalks on the Dispatch article. Knowing they treated women like dogs....and like it was a daily meal for them, said so many dirty things about foreign women too..ugh it's so crazy even thinking about it now..
  10. [+5, -0] Seungri most definitely needs to be jailed. Yes, kids like Jung Joon Young are trash ba$tards too but he's behind bars atoning for his sins.. But Seungri, Yang Hyun Suk, YG, Yoon Kyu geun...Seungri's senior at school, they're the main characters of Burning sun. If you can't catch them, you should all quit your careers and reflect 

Additional Source: Maeil Economy

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post