Third accuser reveals testimony of being "three timed" by NCT Lucas + exposes pictures in bed

watch_later

Article: "Lucas' rumors broke again, bed pictures are out"

Source: Pann

This is a rough translation of netizen B's claims that were posted in Korean on Pann. This doesn't include the Chinese screen cap that was also shared.

< Netizen B's claims posted 08.24.2021 >

"We broke up in good terms so I didn't want to write anything. However, I realized yesterday from the timelines shared by the first exposer that he was three-timing me with other girls. He didn't just scam the women he dated but talked bad about them behind their backs and made up rumors while he was dating someone else. I feel betrayed by him."

How we first met

"I was just a fan of his that would attend his schedules. I found his iPhone Airdrop ID one day and sent him an cute emoji for fun and that's how started chatting. It felt like I was a lead in a drama."

"He was traveling for a schedule and asked to meet at my house. He was someone I liked so I asked him if he had a gf but he told me "no." He was staying at a hotel at the time and asked to come to my house. I asked if he'd get in trouble but he said his manager was sleeping next door so he'd just sneak out."

"When he got to my house, the first thing he did was smoke and then we started drinking and chatting. He talked about his trainee days and said he didn't practice much. He called out one member for his "terrible outfits" and said another member had "no skills" and only debuted because of his "visuals." He said "his seniors stressed him out" and he "hated how fans took pictures of him at the airport." He told me about his dad's failed business and how he was unfairly treated by Korean society and how he was "working hard to make money to buy a car."

"At the time, I thought he was someone that was working hard but now thinking about it, he was trying to manipulate me. He talked a lot about how hard he was working for me and always said "I was the only person that understood him" and "the only person he could get close with." He slept at my place that day and got picked up two days later."

Gifts

"Before meeting up, he told me he hated what he was wearing and asked me to buy him clothes. He wanted me to buy "Sain*" and "Balen*" but not "Bur*" because he didn't like it.

Break up

"I told him I can meet up after his schedule but he said "not to waste time and go study." I thought he was being considerate at first but I'm realizing now it's because he was seeing someone else. He'd always ask me if someone else was home before we met up, and if I said "yes, my roommate is here" he'd disappear and I wouldn't hear from him after that. In December, he told me "I was taking time away from his schedule" and whenever his members would ask about me he'd say "we're friends" and told me not to tell anyone about our relationship."

"I tried asking him whether he was seeing someone else and contacting other girls but he always told me "no" and "he'd never drink with other women." I believed all his lies only to realize later that he was "three timing" me with other girls at the same time."

  1. [+1,327, -5] At this point, is there any women left that he hasn't dated and scammed?
  2. [+1,292, -8] He seriously needs to get kicked from the group. He didn't spend a dime on these women but gaslighted them, asked them to buy his cigarettes, pay for his dates and even had his girlfriends pay his hotel bills? And from what she's saying he "three timed" her? He really did all sorts of **** as an idol ã…‹ã…‹
  3. [+1,154, -7] I don't think this is the end of it. I have a feeling more women are going to come out ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  4. [+566, -5] He's a Hong Kong'er too but posted in support of the Chinese oppressing Hong Kong citizens...he's just another racist trash..
  5. [+518, -1] She probably had zero intentions of exposing him but then she realized he was cheating with other women and got upset and decided to expose him ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  6. [+486, -226] I bet he's not the only NCT member...
  7. [+399, -15] Kim Jong-dae's impact ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ daebak!
  8. [+326, -4] SM idols are seriously on another level. On one side, an idol that knocks up a woman and announces marriage and on the other, a serial cheater and gas-lighter that scams and "three times" womenã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  9. [+326, -0] Trash idol ba$tards like him are probably shaking hard right now ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  10. [+260, -9] Kangta Yoochun U-Know Yunho Leeteuk Kangin Onew Kris Chanyeol Lucas

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.