iKON's Bobby reveals he's getting married to his pregnant girlfriend + baby due next month

Article: iKON's Bobby surprise marriage announcement, "I will become a father in September, I'm sorry to the fans"

Source: SPOTV News

iKON's Bobby will be getting married to his pregnant girlfriend.

On the 20th, Bobby posted a letter on his Instagram and wrote, "I have something to tell you today so I decided to write this after a lot of thought. I promised marriage to a person I love. I'm also becoming a father in September. I'm happy to welcome a new family membeer but I feel even more sorry to the fans who are embarrassed by my sudden news."

"I should've informed you sooner but I worried a lot about this so I delayed telling you. I feel a heavy sense of responsibility. I apologize with all my heart to those who have been hurt or confused by my news. I will become a person who will not bring shame to iKON members, fans and my parents."

"I'll do my best not to cause harm to the fans and members who are waiting for iKON's activities."

  1. [+1,062, 13] No...isn't this a bit muchㅋㅋㅋ. The fact that he's announcing this now with barely a month left until she gives birth, doesn't it mean he was milking his fans and using them as ATMs until the last moment..?
  2. [+1,021, -5] From Bobby to Obby [abi = father]
  3. [+703, -13] Following in Chen's footsteps...
  4. [+451, -1] So she was already pregnant when he appeared on Kingdom?
  5. [+428, -0] No...it's not just that he's getting married but she's giving birth in a month?? This is too shocking!!
  6. [+344, -2] Another Kim Jong-dae ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. He seriously revealed it to fans one month before she gives birth ㅋㅋㅋ
  7. [+330, -9] Shouldn't he be withdrawing from the group? Fans are only pretending to congratulate him so that all the remaining fans don't leave..
  8. [+287, -0] How can you even support this? And what about the other members??? After B.I left, their small fandom got even smaller and were only able to rise again after Kingdom but he still went and did premarital pregnancy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ? He should've been wrapping it up instead but now he's expecting fans to congratulate him?? iKON's contract is scheduled to expire anyway so it's only a matter of time until they announce they're disbandingㅋ
  9. [+275, -14] Happy Christmas ㅋㅋㅋ
  10. [+247, -0] ㅋㅋSo he waited to announce it to the fans when she's due to give birth in a month???! Is he serious right now? Doesn't he care about his fans at all?
  11. [+223, -3] Looks like this is a trend among idols now. Just like daddy Jong, they'll come out announcing it's someone "they love" and will work hard going forward. No one cares if idols want to date but to do premarital pregnancy and announce marriage like that is just...
  12. [+136, -17] The remaining iKON members are the only pitiful ones at this point...even if B.I came back there's no salvaging this group ㅋㅋ

Additional source: Pann

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post