Netizen leaks pictures and reveals famous actor K forced abortion under false promise of marriage

Article: 'Actor A pretense of marriage + forced abortion,' exposer, "There's lot of evidence to disclose"

Source: Sports Kyunghyang

Netizen has come forward with claims that a famous actor 'K' forced abortion. 

On the 17th, A wrote a lengthy article on online community Pann titled, "I'm exposing famous actor K who's two faced and shameless" and revealed, "I'm his ex-girlfriend. If his personality wasn't so trash I wouldn't waste time exposing him like this. I can't live knowing the image he shows on TV is different from reality. I made the decision to write this post for other women at the risk of exposing my identity."

I'm not only suffering from the after effects of the breakup but also his sub human actions of forcing I abort my precious baby, demanding a unilateral sacrifice because he's a celebrity, under false pretense of marriage, mental and physical trauma.

I thought a lot after watching actor Kim Yong-gun's and other idol group premarital pregnancies. Even though Kim Yong-gun forced an abortion, him and the idol group members still took responsibility and announced marriage.

If you convince someone to get an abortion as bait for a promise you won't keep, that's an illegal act that violates someone's rights. I found out that this actor is even more trash than I had imagined.

It's been 4 months since we broke up and I thought he'd ask for forgiveness from the bottom of his heart but it seems that he really loves acting. Because of his difficult childhood, his obsession with money is enormous and he took for granted the sacrifices of those around him due to his obsession with other people's opinions and his own success. I thought it would be different with me, but again, after breaking up, he made even more money and filmed CFs and became popular. He was in a rush to film even more CFs and never one apologized or showed any reflection.

We have been dating since early 2020. There's a lot of katalks of us from the time we first me until now. He asked me to delete those katalks a lot using ridiculous excuses but it was so strange so I saved the conversations.

Usually, when I read other people's articles, I often wondered why they didn't use birth control. I used birth control when we dated but I was getting sick because of it so I stopped using it after a month or two and asked him to use condoms. Then one day he said he wanted to do it inside and I allowed it because it wasn't a dangerous date and because it was only that one time. 

That's when I ended up pregnant with actor K's baby in July of last year. Actually, I was very scared. We were secretly dating and couldn't even hold hands and walk together outside. I wondered how it'd be like with our baby and even thought of raising it on my own.

Since I was a kid, I've been told it would be difficult for me to have a baby because I have a weak uterus (it was my first pregnancy or abortion). The doctor told me that I wouldn't be able to conceive another baby again if I didn't have this one. I thought to myself, even if it's shameful to have a premarital baby, it's with someone that I love so that gave me courage and I wanted to have it.

So I contacted actor K on the spot while at the hospital and told him that if I aborted the child it would be difficult to have another one. Is there a woman that doesn't want to have a child with the person they love? Like other men, I wanted to hear that he would take responsibility after the pregnancy even if they were confused.

His trash reply to that still remains in my katalks. He acted like he would take responsibility in the katalks but it was completely different when we met. He was filming at the time and came to my house after filming and placated me with false promises to get me to agree to an abortion. I was 6-7 weeks pregnant at the time so my stomach was very stiff and sore. The minute he showed up he said, "it's ok now for me to do it inside right?" and asked for sex. He said, "Now I feel like you're really mine. You and I are family now.

Then he said, "It doesn't make sense that you won't be able to conceive anymore just because you have one abortion. If you have the baby now I'll have to pay a 900 million won fine. I don't have that kind of money right now."

He said he talked to his parents and told me, "What if I can no longer be an actor because of this baby? My parents said they throw me out on the streets." I found out later that he didn't have to pay a 900 million won penalty if he had a baby. He persuaded me to have an abortion with lies."

He threatened me saying, "I'll resent you and this baby if he's born right now. You can do whatever you want but our love will be over. I will never love this baby." With tears in his eyes, he put on an act with false promise of marriage and parental introductions and said, "I'm not ready to have a baby now but I've thought about settling down in 4 years. I will marry you in exactly 2 years and introduce you to my parents. Let's move in together next year."

I hesitated at that moment. I still regret that I didn't have the courage to insist on raising my child on my own so that he would have a chance to see the light of the world. I thought what if we broke up later and I fell in love and got married and wasn't able to have kids later, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. At that time, I had no choice but to tell my parents but I thought whenever I went through a breakup, my parents excuse was age.

As if driven by his words, I made up my mind to let my baby go. I told my only friend and younger brother, actor XX who was mentioned several times on a program. He didn't accompany me himself to the hospital, he was in a car and sent his acquaintance who pretended to be the baby's father.

Looking back, he was meticulous to the end. Meanwhile, I had thought I was being thoughtful for the person I loved but I was such an idiot. So with tears in my eyes, I sent away a baby that will never again come back to me in my life.

After the abortion, actor K's attitude changed. he only sent me 2 million won for surgery and hospital expenses and wanted nothing else. Because of that, I didn't threaten, complain or resent him. I was afraid my relationship with him, that was already fragile, would break.

Still, I thought I should tell him about the hospital visit and how the money was spent so I sent him the receipts and proof that I got the abortion. He got so pissed off about the situation. It was me that suffered mental and physical damage and trauma but he was the one irritable with emotions up and own caused by stress that I'm not sure where it was coming from. He'd say, "are you trying to campaign to piss me off because you had to abort the baby because of me?"

The person that had promised to marry and live with me when I was still pregnant was now treating me this way after I got an abortion using work as an excuse. Because I really loved him, I thought all actors are like this. My body was in a state of change due to the after effects of the abortion so the physical and mental aftereffects were a lot. It was very difficult, but I honestly thought he would keep me by his side and live together and get married. 

He became very sensitive after that whenever he went to work and everyone around him had to be careful. I sacrificed a lot when he was filming but he'd get annoyed about every little thing. When we dated, he was filming for about 8 months and throughout that time I was just a helper because he was always sensitive. I had to always adjust my mood, attitude, everything like a stylist or manager would. After he finished filming, he became so brazen after filming a CF and said he didn't know things would turn out like that that. As time went on, he got more and more annoyed and would scold me over katalks I would send him and I had to react to his changing moods. But I endured it because I thought we would be family soon."

After meeting him, I will never again date someone who puts on a mask. He's the type to always threaten a breakup if we fight to get what he wants. Contrary to his TV image, he's pretty good at cursing. I never swore or cursed him but he often cursed me and threatened me with shoes etc. 

As he gained popularity, he suddenly started to change. I saw a different side to him and I started to feel like we had grown apart. Still, because I loved him, I tried to understand and waited for him. He told the media that he doesn't have a girlfriend and said that it was just "image making" that all celebrities do. He would apologize to me for lying but then go on TV and continue to lie to female celebrities close to him who contacted him in real life. Still, we kept secretly dating.

I suffered a lot. I had to stay his secret girlfriend because stock up went up when he met other female celebrities, did CFs and got more popular. I think I can understand now why I'm so sensitive because I din't want to believe it. After the abortion at that time, I was mentally too weak and my self-esteem was too low. There are photos I took on my cell phone too and those conversations. But I won't attach them because it'll cause an issue.

Contrary to his TV image, he's a really cold and ungrateful person. Everyday, he would swear at the people he worked with but would never understand why he had so few friends. The senior actors he admired on TV all thought he was trash. I've heard more cursing than praise from him regarding the directors and actors he worked with. He said a disgusting comment about a director "for giving him the character of his life."

After he appeared in a drama, he started doing things he hadn't done before. Using strange excuse, he erased all my photos from his phone and changed my name to that of a man and told me to delete all our katalks. He even selected and deleted all our photos from my computer with his own hands.

At the end of the year, when the stock price was really high, he told me Dispatch had filmed details of our relationship. He said the agency is giving him a hard time because of our relationship and couldn't stand it because our secret relationship was leaking out. He told me delete all the pictures we took together and katalks in case reporters found them. 

I was too naive so I did it because I thought my relationship with the person I love would go wrong. But in hindsight, he was cleverly deleting all the evidence. After erasing those traces, of course as you would expect, he number of times he contact me slowed down. 

He hardly ever said good things about any of his co-stars from his drama. He would say "the supporting lead is so ugly" "supporting actor X can't act" and so on. Like all celebrities, he showed an image of someone that cares about his fans but in reality, he's not thankful for the iPhone his fan gave him because he's afraid it may have been tapped. He threw away fan letters without ever reading them. 

Not long after we broke up, what made me even more terrified of him was on that same day and next day, he signed autographs for fans at department store that were later posted by fans on DC Gallery. How is someone like that a human being? You would think he would mourn a breakup with a woman he had thought of marrying and whose child he forced an abortion under guise of marriage? A woman that will never again be able to bear children? Wouldn't that be the polite thing to do?

Because of our love, sacrifices and sensitivity to reporters, I decided to move for him without anyone knowing. I even paid a penalty fee to break my officetel lease early, changed license plates and adjusted everything because of him. The person that knew I moved because of him and said would visit as soon as I moved. But in the end, I hope he'll regret for irresponsibly throwing me away like a dog because "he was afraid of paying a penalty for a CF."

I didn't think I could live properly for rest of my life under that shadow of pain if I didn't expose this.

Thank you for reading. "

  1. [+3,074, -292] The point of this article is not the abortion or birth control, but the fact that he gaslighted her into aborting the baby because he would have to pay a penalty and it'll be a burden to his family. Why are you ba$tards unable to grasp the key point of the post and stop criticizing her for not using birth control? 
  2. [+2,783, -306] What's up with the upvoted comments? Shouldn't the focus be on the victim's mental health? Anyone seeing this can tell its the man who's trash. This is dating assault. He gaslighted her throughout the entire relationship and even forced her into aborting his own child. If this is true, it's really shocking..
  3. [+2,260, -316] No, are the comments here for real? Isn't this too cruel? Is the agency some type of part-timer business that can't track down an IP? The truth is, a man met a woman and got her pregnant and forced her to abort the baby. Because she's older and has a weak uterus, pregnancy will be difficult in the future. Anyway, she got pregnant and told him it would be difficult to conceive again but he gaslighted her with false claims of a penalty and pretense of marriage. Because of that she aborted the baby and he broke up with her after more gaslighting. If this is true, he's seriously a different type of ba$tard. The reason why she can't post proofs and evidence is because of legal issues???? And if its true?? What then? I'm just going to stay neutral because if it's true, the man is seriously the worst trash!
  4. [+1,257, -1,311] How was it that she met such a trash? I get self sacrificing for your love but how can you sacrifice to this extent? You got thrown away? Wow, this is too much. No matter how trash the man is, unless he kidnapped, imprisoned, assaulted, or r*ped, you continued the relationship on your own free will. Now its "he forced you into an abortion..? Yes, his personality is trash but...I don't know who the actor is but is the OP a choding of 13 or 8? No...I know you're upset because you got betrayed by love but it's a bit disgusting to portray yourself as a victim. 
  5. [+1,225, -118] If you are going to post something like this, at least post proofs from the gynecologist, evidence of your relationship...anything (at least katalks.. photos).
  6. [+1,055, -44] If this is true, the actor is going to get buried. Don't let innocent actors get harmed with vague claims of an actor 'K'. I would rather not start guessing so I recommend you upload proofs like katalks of your conversations with him..
  7. [+976,  -64] Ah, the double standard with men is seriously disgusting...if this was a female celebrity that got pregnant and aborted, she would be witch hunted, sexually harassed with hate comments and canceled. But because it's a male celebrity who got a woman pregnant before marriage ╋ forced abortion, it's just a "love story of the past." Is this a comedy ㅋㅋㅋ
  8. [+647, -543] No, is OP really an adult woman with any mentals? She foolishly believed in his ploys "to do it inside" and believed his promises of marriage because he was a handsome actor she was in love with. Now she's hiding in anonymity and playing role of the victim 100%ㅋㅋ? And if that's not enough she's trash talking himㅋㅋ? 

Additional source: Pann

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post