Woman exposes katalks and claims she was abandoned by famous "Actor K" after pregnancy + threatened over nudes

ArticleWoman exposes actor K, "threw me away after I got pregnant"...Go Se-won, "We dated for 3 months, I'm sorry"

Source: Joongang Ilbo

A woman has come forward with claims that she was abandoned by an actor 'K'. 

'A' shared a lengthy post in an online community and stated, "I was thrown away after I got pregnant by famous actor K well known as 'Crown Prince of Housewives' and suffered a miscarriage. I sent K a text asking to delete nudes I had sent him but he threatened to sue me. After that, he blocked me."

She then exposed katalks with K and stated, "Actor K got divorced in early 2017. We only dated after his divorce was confirmed. I'm not a home wrecker. Early on when we began dating, he always told me he'd marry me if I got pregnant. He told me to trust him because he'd take responsibility. Because of that, I trusted him and didn't use birth control."

She further exposed more katalks as proof of their relationship and a medical document sent to actor K about alleged miscarriage where she wrote, "Anyway, you threw me away oppa so I wasn't going to tell you. But because you are the father I wanted to let you know our peanut went to heaven."

In an additional post, A revealed, "actor K is Go Se Won."

When a netizen asked her in the comments "idiot, why are you revealing this on the board?" she replied, "I couldn't put up with it anymore so I decided to share it. I have all the recordings of my calls with K and enough evidence to prove all of it." The original post has since been deleted.

Later, actor Go Se Won released a statement through his agency Hunus Entertainment and stated, "I sincerely apologize for causing concern with negative news. First off, I want to apologize to her. I got divorced back in 2017 but didn't reveal the divorce because we agreed to get back together. However, we ended up separating and I met A at the end of last year and we dated for 3 months. It's been a really difficult time so I hope there'll be an opportunity where I'll be able to tell you my honest feelings. I'll definitely take responsibility. Once again, I'm sorry."

  1. [+2,368, -98] Just resolve it on your own. It's not like you'll get back together after all this mudslinging anyway. You're two adults who met, dated, and broke up. What do you expect us to do about it? You're not chodings...figure it out on your own!
  2. [+1,086, -66] What? She really recorded all of their phone calls? Was this a love relationship or merely businessㅋㅋㅋ? 
  3. [+621, -17] Is getting pregnant after dating for 3 months something to brag about? Please, just go to the police and resolve this in private. Stop getting the media involved!
  4. [+559, -162] If you promised to take responsibility then you should've. You did get her pregnant after all...
  5. [+471, -191] Men will always be men but she's no saint either. Why terrorize him over a pregnancy? 
  6. [+145, -6] The woman is a bit funny too...why was she recording all of their phone calls unless she didn't trust him? It's her fault for dating someone like that and not using birth control. News like this seriously pisses me off. Figure it out between you two and leave us aloneㅋㅋ. 
  7. [+138, -5] Why is she saying she was "thrown away" anyway? Two adults met and dated, how can you be "thrown away?" Such a weird passive aggressive expression. You broke up! That's what happened. 
  8. [+86, -2] Guys, if you don't want a premarital baby, use protection!

Additional Source: Sports Kyunghyang

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post