Day6 Jae terminates his exclusive contract with JYP

Article: JYP, "Day6 Jae has left the team + terminated his exclusive contract...due to personal reasons"

Source: My Daily

On the 1st, JYP announced Day6 member Jae left the group writing, "Jae, who has been a member of Day6 until now left the team as of December 31, 2021 and terminated his exclusive contract. We exchanged deep conversation with Jae for a long time and after careful discussions we decided to respect his opinion and terminated our exclusive contract. Although our relationship with Jae has come to an end, JYP will continue to cheer on Jae's future activities on his new start. We promise to continue our full support of Day6's activities. We ask for My Day's continuous love and support."

Meanwhile, Jae shared a post on his Twitter on the 31st writing, "Hello, My Day, I sincerely thank Day6 and those who have been with me so far. I'm so happy for the past 6 years and I'm so grateful that I've brought memories that will last a lifetime with me. I thought about it and tried, but I think I've made some shortcomings to stay here. I'm sorry but after discussing with the company, I arrived at the conclusion to take a break from Day6 activities. I will meet you again with improved performances. Until now, this was Day6 Jae. Thank you!"

  1. [+113, -5] Didn't he say he talked to the members himself and would come back and be a complete group again? But the company is saying he left after terminating his contract? 
  2. [+109, -5] He's been treated unfairly by JYP for several years now but that doesn't necessarily mean the other members were pushed either. When one member went to the army, they came out with another unit and Jae said he also had plans to promote but the company said that wasn't the case? I only know because he told fans on a broadcast. He's been unilaterally bullied by JYP for a while now. 
  3. [+93, -8] Jae's behavior is problematic at times but honestly the group can't afford to lose him...he has an important role in Day6 songs too ㅠㅠ Please, I hope things turn out well for them once they're discharged from the military ㅠㅠ
  4. [+76, -1] This year, all the members except Jae will be enlisting in the military. Since last year, he has consistently expressed his intentions to be active but JYP has refused him, put restrictions on his collabs and haven't set any schedules for him to promote. It's already been 2 years since JYP treated him like an invisible member. It's not like JYP let him promote as a solo either or with Day6 or as a unit but he still stayed. All he could do was wait while other members promoted solo
  5. [+49, -0] Honestly, even with everything, the only people excited about him leaving are just antis and haters...If they really care about Day6, it'd be better if Jae still promoted with them in the future ㅠㅠ They're a band...I'm afraid they're going to lose their popularity. 
  6. [+22, -32] Honestly, it was a stupid decision..

Additional source: Pann

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post