'Snowdrop' continues to top Disney charts as #1 drama in Korea

Article: "Today's shocking Disney rankings for Seolganghwa"

Source: The Qoo

They ranked in the top in five countries and were #1 again in Korea. 

  1. ㅊㅋㅊㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  2. Ah f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  3. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩  Ah sh*bal is right..
  4. Hmm ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  5. Who's actually watching this...?
  6. ??? No one I know around me is watching 'Seolganghwa' ㅋㅋ so who's actually watching this dramaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?
  7. No one around has even signed up for Disney Plus?
  8. I'm not seeing any dips..
  9. I'm actually in shock. Are they going to top rankings at #1 every week?
  10. Congrats to the 'Snowdrop' team and actors. So proud of them. After articles started coming out about the drama being #1 on Disney, it feels like tide shifted. Gijanims, thank you! 
  11. I'll never forget the thug ba$tards that cursed this drama when it came out..
  12. I seriously hate this..
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post