AOA Mina returns to SNS with more DMs and reveals further claims of violence and abuse by Jimin + Jimin posts on IG

watch_later

Article“Just one day after SNS update"...Kwon Mina reveals further claims of abuse by Jimin

Source: WikiTree

Mina is reaffirming claims that she was bullied by leader Jimin for 10 years. 

On the 9th, the former AOA member once again mentioned the 'Jimin bullying incident' just one day after Jimin posted a photo update on Instagram.

Mina posted a screenshot of a DM she had received from a netizen on her IG that read, "Mina-ya, why did you lie about what really happened with Shin Jimin? I really believed in your words, the biggest reason being because I felt sorry for you. Your mental state has deteriorated a lot, I hope you can get some psychological treatment because you haven't changed."

Mina retorted to the netizens claims writing, "The words I wrote saying I suffered, told to die, cursed at, hit and bullied, are all things that happened only to me within the group. I swear its true. That happened for about 9 to 10 years. It's also true that what I wrote was exactly how it happened. I went through a lot in those 10 years. So many things piled up, so I wanted to do everything, even if it was a crude thing like revenge. I wanted to go back and throw it back at them, even if it hurts that person. My family also went through a lot of hardships."

"There many lines of "I'm sorry" in those transcripts but from her expressions and tone that day, it was never a genuine apology. How could it have been?"

 "Yes, I wasn't in the right either, I was stupid, but I don't think that person's sins should just be washed away. I'm fine now, I'm living well. But I wanted to clarify things properly. Thank you."

Meanwhile, Mina revealed testimony that she was bullied by AOA's leader Jimin who eventually left the group in July 2020 and retired from the entertainment industry. 

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.