Girl group idol A accused of having an affair with B's husband + threatens to give birth if B doesn't send abortion money

Article: A, "girl group idol born in 1988"... Affair → Pregnancy → threatened money for abortion"

Source: Sports Chosun

Turmoil is expected after allegations that a girl group idol A had an affair.

On the 5th, a netizen B posted an article titled "My husband had an affair with a celebrity and even had an abortion" in an online community. 

B revealed, "I'm a newlywed who has been married to my husband for 3 months. But my husband had an affair with A and she's currently pregnant. When I found out about the affair, my husband ended the relationship and said the baby wasn't his. He said A plans to get an abortion but is demanding abortion money. If he doesn't give the money, she'd give birth and he'd have to pay child support."

"My husband asked me to trust him again because she had the abortion but I couldn't trust him anymore so I asked for a divorce. But he revealed his true nature when he demanded I settle the debts and fines owed first. I'm preparing a divorce suit."

"A contacted me and told me no there's no reason we both have to suffer from a divorce suit because he had suffered a lot already."

Attention is focused on identity of A. B left hints that A is a girl group idol born in 1988. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post