BJ Haru exposes famous male idol for "sponsorship" acts + reveals DMs

watch_later

Article: BJ Haru, "a famous male idol asked to meet up after sending star balloons" (Video)

Source: Wikitree

BJ Haru who became popular for her "cocaine" dance has exposed a famous male idol.

On the 21st, Haru revealed in a YouTube video, "I finally refunded it. I hope you don't do this anymore.. Recently, an idol participated in one of my broadcasts and turned it upside down. He first contacted me in early February and we talked about business. He told me he was in the entertainment industry but I didn't realize he was a famous idol. We mainly talked about my producing my cocaine dance."

"We didn't talk much after that but he later contacted me through another BJ and we exchanged contact information. He immediately called me and we talked for an hour and 35 minutes. We talked about business at first. He told me he was a fan and asked if I wanted to go on 'Heart Signal' together. To be honest, it felt amazing to think I was talking to a celebrity on the phone, but the more it went on, I started feeling uncomfortable. I refused because I wasn't interested in the entertainment business and was feeling uncomfortable."

"One day, he sent me a DM and asked to meet up because he was big fan. I refused because I felt uncomfortable. Here are DMs we exchanged at the time."

"He confessed that he was confident that he would cherish and love me more than anyone else in the world and asked me to "just give him a chance." He said, my "face, voice, drinking habits, laugh, even front teeth are so his style." He sent me couple texts saying "you're so pretty" and "I'm sending you my heart because I'm dying from missing you."

"When I didn't reply to a DM he sent me, he started showing up on my live broadcasts. I didn't know it was him at first until I realized he had changed his nickname to an abbreviation of an idol name. From that moment, I felt very uncomfortable."

"A day after the broadcast, he sent a DM and said, "do you know why I sent you multiple balloons for a song? I wanted to listen to your voice. But after that, I realized your face, body, dancing and voices are not my type at all. You might be successful now but let's see how long you'll stay popular with your big ego after coldly rejecting someone that confessed to falling in love at first sight."

"I sent him a DM and said," I'm not interested in you. Don't give me more star balloons. I'll refund what you gave me, so if you want the refund, send me your account number. I hope you won't do this again."

"He replied and said, "This hurts my pride. What the hell is this? Because of you, I'm getting falsely accused and threatened, there are even articles now. Refund me all the star balloons I gave you."

"The next day I posted the refund. Here's a receipt showing refund of the full amount of 1,689,870 KRW excluding fees." 

"I was upset because it felt as if he thought I was easy. Anyway, the reason why I posted this video is to prevent rumors about my broadcasts or claims of malicious comments towards a celebrity."


Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.