'Pachinko' actor Jin-ha's "molka" tumblr blog of Korean grandmas found still active + his personal IG leaked

watch_later

Article: "Korean-American actor posted illegal molka of Korean grandmas (post not taken down)"

Source: The Qoo

Korean-American actor Jin-ha who appeared in Pachinko uploaded illegally filmed photos of Korean grandmas on his photo blog. There are illegally taken photos and his own personal comments for two years from 2010 to 2011. He's been posting for over 10 years through 2022. 

He not only uploaded illegally taken photos of the grandmas from subways, etc. but he put his own comments to each photo. Here are some of the captions, "Working with such provocative model, I'm having a hard time controlling myself and my lusts" and "Now we have an excuse to stare directly at her right n*pple." He also posted a lot sexual harassing comments of the victim grandmas. 

The illegal filming is problematic but it's very unpleasant to see him write down how he feels criticizing the poor grandmas like this. I'm writing in hopes that the actor apologize to the victims and takes down the post because it has become a public issue.

By the way, I did the blurring on the photos so that the grandmas don't get any unnecessary hate or damage. If anyone has information to verify the identities of the grandmas or others in the photos, let me know and I'll correct it so please share in the comments!

(+Edit: I thought the victim's photos were too big, so I made them smaller!!. The site hasn't been deleted. I'll take down photos of victims. No, I just deleted link to the blog...tumblr is still there.)

https://www.instagram.com/mistterjin/

  1. He's a psychopath.
  2. Apparently passenger faces were clearly shown so I went and looked it up, they got caught up in his hidden camera too.
  3. Just reading this article makes me want to throw up so how can I watch the drama?
  4. So many posts about BLM on his instagram f*ck ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
  5. Ah, swap the actors f*ck
  6. I'm disgusted just looking at the article, those poor victim grandmas hul~
  7. F*cking crazy ba$tard
  8. What a funny ba$tard. Just a few days ago, he was giving interviews talking so serious about his own grandma... f*ck. Meanwhile, this is how he's fetishizing other people's grandmas in the back 
  9. Disgusting molka pervert 🤮🤮🤮. I bet Japanese nationalists will claim this as a reason not to air the drama ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹. I honestly hope this drama hits daebak so that everyone all over the world knows knows about his dirty past ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹. 
  10. Looks like he couldn't handle how much he was getting cursed...he blocked his IG commentsã…‹ã…‹

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.