Garam's friend and classmate clarifies lewd pictures + HYBE staff "cosplay" rumors pour out

Article: "Le Sserafim Garam was my classmate"

Source: Pann

I just saw this on Facebook and wrote my first post here since it's a popular place. I'm a classmate and alumni of Kim Garam who's under controversy on Twitter for her past. I'm writing this because there seems to be a misunderstanding over her photos that are being circulated online right now. 

I'm not familiar with the Facebook pictures but I can tell you blackboard photo is a misunderstanding. I was bullied in elementary by kids that went to the same school. Garam and I went to the same middle school since we lived in the same neighborhood but I couldn't adjust to the school since I didn't have any friends. Because of that I never ate lunch at school since the beginning of the semester. 

The two friends in the photo came first and drew those pictures on the blackboard laughing with the other boys and after a while, one of the girls who drew the picture ran in with Garam. The other one asked to take a picture and afterwards, Garam checked the blackboard and asked the kids that took it to erase it and they fought over the phone. Rather, its Garam who as angry and a victim in the situation. After that, the two boys that drew & took pictures were punished for watching p*rn videos in class.

The reason I wrote this is because Garam was someone that helped me adjust to my freshman year in middle school. During our first school retreat, we were doing an activity in our free time and all the kids were gathered in a circle and I was alone. Garam invited me to play with other classmates she was in the group with and said, "why don't you do it with us?" She would ask me if I was ok doing it and helped me play naturally with all the other students. We had a semi-contest afterwards and she helped me with dance since it was my first time and cheered me on saying I did well. Garam is a friend I'm thankful for and someone that helped me adjust to middle school more than my teacher ever did. 

As for those claiming Garam committed school violence, do you have evidence? To me, there are perpetrators and bystanders. I hope you don't blindly curse Garam without accurate evidence. 

I'll post the graduation album or proof photo once I'm done with school today.

I hurriedly got this from a friend as proof that I'm not an employee..

  1. [+521, -5] Looks like they brought out staff now ㅋㅋ.... seriously why is HYBE like this,.. they even studied up how kids speak nowadaysㅋㅋㅋㅋ. If Garam really hated it like she's claiming, would she have held onto those friends and taken pictures like that?
  2. [+517, -2] What kind of victim puts up pictures like this [Photo caption: "How was s*x today"] 
  3. [+316, -1] She's claiming she knows nothing about the Facebook pictures and that the blackboard drawings are a misunderstanding 오but even without the blackboard pictures, those Facebook pictures alone are condemning. So she posted two similar pictures but only one is a misunderstanding? Explain the other one then because this clarification doesn't erase her other picture? 요ㅠㅜ
  4. [+233, -0] But her desk there is the same as the other post she's shielding..
  5. [+207, -0] Someone shared this picture in the comments earlier... why did you delete it?? Did you delete it yourself? [Context: Leaked katalks where Garam threatens Junior C - T/N here
  6. [+163, -0] "I'll post proofs once school is over?" <  100% sure this is a HYBE staff writing this pretending to be a student ..ㅋㅋ it's too f*cking obvious ㅋㅋ
  7. [+159, -0] There are so many proofs released already that you can no longer shield her from this.. Do you really think posting a graduation photo you got from someone else is proof it wasn't her?
  8. [+115, -0] 87% chance this is an employee.. 13% chance this is the perpetrator
  9. [+113, -0] Ah ~ poor HYBE staff have been reduced to cosplaying as her alumni ㅋㅋ
  10. [+110, -0] Why would a "classmate" go to this length to clarify her s*x pictures? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post