Garam auditioned at HYBE after she was investigated and kicked for bullying and assault + prior interview catches attention

Article[Exclusive] Le Sserafim Kim Garam, did you audition despite the school violence?

Source: Herald Pop

It appears that Le Sserafim Kim Garam auditioned after committing school violence.

According to an exclusive report by Herald Pop on the 19th, Kim Garam had her first audition in 2018, the year that she was disqualified as a student for being a perpetrator of school violence. 

HYBE's 'Weverse' magazine contains an interview with Kim Garam at the time of her debut. In the interview, when asked she dreamt of becoming an idol, Garam stated, "I wanted to be a singer since kindergarten. I was very introverted when I was young so I was much quieter than now but when I danced and sang, I felt that personality change a little. When I was at a kindergarten class or when I went to a pension with my family and sang at noraebangs (karaoke), my fun and active side rather than my quiet side came out. Then one day,  a friend asked me to go on an audition so I started preparing for my first audition sometime in 2018."

The victim's lawyer also revealed on the 19th that 2018 was the year Kim Garam's school violence committee was held. The victim revealed testimony that she suffered school violence from Garam and her friends around end of April and early May 2018 and the Committee was held on June 4th. 

If the victims claims are true, then Garam auditioned to be an idol the same year her school violence allegations broke out. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post