Kim Garam's bullying victim leaves a comment on her fancam

Article: "Bullying victim commented on Kim Ga-ram's fancam"

Source: Pann


"I didn't say anything because I was afraid of being sued. It's not that I didn't post because I didn't have anything to say. At least all of the Kyungin Middle School kids know how clever and dirty you are. You are probably really happy after debuting as an idol, but who was the person that made me afraid and hate going to school. Because of you my whole body was trembling. Be sure to climb to the top and be loved by people. There are plenty of people to take you down then."

  1. [+381, -3] If she was confident, she would've clarified it in front of reporters, no? 
  2. [+161, -0] A lot of posts exposing her were already authenticated but she's still keeping quiet. 
  3. [+120, -1] How did she live her teenage years that she has enemies in all directions exposing her?
  4. [+118, -3] Whether the victims are authenticated or not, we know exactly how her victims are feeling right now. It's clear she was the perpetrator, how much more certification is needed? 
  5. [+91, -0] The victims are still in their teens.. 
  6. [+90, -0] I'm someone that got bullied too. Thinking about those times, I feel suffocated even going to the pool. Every time I see that person appear on TV, I can't help but feel like I'm suffocating. I seriously don't understand why they're shielding her to this level. 
  7. [+72 -1] The students she bullied are still young, let's hope when they turn 20 they'll have accumulated more strength to expose her.. when they do, please go to a lawyer right away. 
  8. [+59, -1] Honestly celebrities make a lot of money. Even if she falls apart, she would've made hundreds, millions or billions of won and would still be living better than the victims. 
  9. [+52, -0] Whether the comment is true or not, It's clear she was a school bully. She must've threatened the victims to settle by now... it's quite strange how quiet things are. 
  10. [+38, -0] HYBE is also quite stupid. Why are they digging their graves trying to hold onto her? Why aren't they letting her go? Can't they just re-arrange their schedules to exclude her? Is it really that hard? 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post