Stray Kids Hyunjin 'ment to fans at 'Maniac' concert catches attention

Article: "It's quite funny hearing this from someone that was a school gang bully.. "

Source: Pann

Stray Kids held their 2nd World Tour 'MANIAC' concert at Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Songpa-gu Seoul on the 1st and after looking around at packed audience, Hyunjin broke down in tears and stated, "I think you can only get to see such a beautiful sight if you endure and persevere. This is why this is even more precious and invaluable to me. I'm not used to being loved like this, I even wondered if I deserve to be loved. But I love being loved and want to be loved steadily so decided to become stronger. 

I hope that my existence didn't bring you any hurts. As time passed, everything became more precious. It's so beautiful to see the team and everyone running towards their dream like this. And Stay too, thank you for not falling. I'll do my best so that the word 'love' comes to mind when you hear my name. I'll make you proud, and work hard so that you're happy because of me."

F*cking amazing seriously짜.. ㅋㅋㅋ 

  1. [+846, -41] I was thinking the exact same thing too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I honestly don't understand why he's loved. It's amazing that a thug like him is able to still get love from fans ㅋㅋㅋ
  2. [+674, -41] Fans can shield him all they want but a bully is a bully.
  3. [+554, -42] Zero conscience at all ㅋㅋㅋ
  4. [+217, -17] Then withdraw.. 
  5. [+200, -15] F*ck, is he serious right now? He should be getting exiled from the industry... does he think this is some kind of joke? 
  6. [+172, -10] I thought I was going to throw up seeing his agency saying he's a good influence.. are we sure he doesn't have someone taking care of him on the inside?
  7. [+163, -12] Only those that have suffered from bullying in the past will understand... you want to forget the ba$tard that gave you pain and live well but every time you see them on TV, you're taken back to those moments. He's better off resigning on his own.
  8. [+145, -111] Even ex idol s**jin from ㅇㅇㅇ group would be embarrassed. The only reason she got kicked is because she's a female idol. 
  9. [+118, -12] Does he even pity his victims?
  10. [+83, -7] Hyunjin-ah, we think so too.. ㅋ
  11. [+75, -13] I hate seeing that dirty face.. 
  12. [+57, -13] He's better off leaving on his own... each time he comes out, bully tag will follow him. 

Additional source: My Daily

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post