Informant A reveals Yang Hyun Suk tried to force her to leave the country to cover up TOP's "marijuana" scandal due to Big Bang's imminent comeback

Article: B.I informant, "Yang Hyun-suk wanted me to leave the country to cover up TOP's allegations"

Source: The Fact

More testimony over Yang Hyun Suk's alleged cover up of B.I's drug case has come out. 

On the 20th, Yang Hyun Suk attended trial at the Seoul Central District Court over retaliation threats. 

During trial, witness interrogation of A who exposed iKON B.I's alleged drug purchase continued. A further revealed to the court, "CEO Yang Hyun Suk tried to send me out of the country to the U.S to cover up TOP's marijuana scandal. At the time, Big Bang was about to make a comeback."

However Yang's lawyer countered with suspicions that A only told Yang Hyun Suk about TOP smoking marijuana because she was aiming for a payout. The lawyer stated, "So you were doing drugs with Kim Han-bin and thought to inform YG first about it including smoking marijuana with Choi Seung-hyun? Is there a price you had in mind for telling him you were doing drugs together?"

A retorted, "What price? Stop twisting things. I only said it because I thought it was better to find out directly from my mouth than from someone else."

Meanwhile, Yang Hyun Suk is still maintaining his position in court that he never threatened A to reverse her statements about B.I's drug purchases in 2016. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post