Blockberry threatens to expose evidence of LOONA Chuu's "gapjil" and "staff abuse" + Chuu speaks out

Article: Chuu and agency battle heats up, "Will disclose evidence of her abusive language and power trip" vs. "I didn't do anything embarrassing"

Source: Sports Chosun

LOONA's agency Blockberry Creative has threatened to expose evidence of Chuu's "gapjil." 

As more and more staff are coming out in support of Chuu (Kim Ji-woo) and reactions are pouring in stating that "they can't believe someone like Chuu would power trip others," the agency which detected negative public opinion has released a clarification statement. 

Blockberry stated, "The notice was supposed to explain the current situation and ask for understanding from fans. It was not intended as exposé of Chuu's power trip. We ask that you refrain from groundless speculative articles or reports and if Chuu and the victims agree, the company will cooperate with media's demands for all disclosures, including her abusive language and gapjil (power trip)."

However, on the 28th, Chuu posted on her IG story and stated, "I'm so grateful to everyone worrying about me and sending me consolations. I have not been contacted or know anything regarding this series of situations. I'm currently trying to grasp the situation but what I know for sure is I haven't done anything that would be embarrassing to the fans. I will write again in the future once my position is decided. Thank you so much for your concern and trust."

  1. Chuu fighting!
  2. I believe in Kim Ji-woo
  3. Going against your agency on your own isn't easy but I'm rooting for you. Find strength!
  4. She must be scared going through all this at such a young age. I support you. 
  5. I happened to see her when leaving work, she was filming in Seong-su. She was kind to fans and is such a pretty person ㅠㅠㅠ 
  6. It's good to see that public opinion is on her side, fighting!
  7. 100% believe in Chuu
  8. Everyone knows Chuu lived well, fighting!
  9. Wow, so many people are sending her support, daebak
  10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such an idiot company that can't even disclose the staff who said they were "abused"
  11. Is there anyone that even believes in the agency's statement ㅋㅋㅋ? 
  12. This is an agency that didn't pay contractors and staff that have worked with them for years, clearly they're attacking her because their unflattering side is getting exposedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Additional source: The Qoo

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

1 Comments

  1. Good to see her receiving support, hopefully the remaining members are able to successfully terminate their contracts and leave that agency, they deserve better!

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post