More suspicions pour out after Dispatch's claims of "gapjil" by Chuu

Article: "Dispatch posted Chuu's katalks"

Source: Pann

Chuu: Over something like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. All this over a 1-second leak??

Chuu: Should I care about this?

Chuu: I won't be participating on this album. 

Chuu: Seriously, I'm not joking. 

Chuu: Don't even dream of me appearing on Queendom or any similar show in the future.

Chuu: I guess no one else thinks they need to reflect on themselves. 

Chuu: Before spoilers, do you realize other groups do fan signs or broadcasts?

Chuu: Are you not going to reply?

Chuu: Director-nim

Chuu: Answer.

Chuu: Answer.

Chuu: Are you going to come to your senses once I die and expose everything that's happened?

Director B: I'll check what's going on.

Chuu: Isn't this coming from you Director-nim?

Director B: No. I'm not the one that sent it. 

Chuu: Be careful. Really. This is my last warning.

Chuu: Tell CEO A, as it is.

Director B: I'll warn the internal staff one more time.

Chuu: You!~~~~You guys are seriously stupidㅋ

Chuu: Let me know who sent it.

Chuu: That text ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's not even funny.

Director B: Looking at this, it seems that CEO A told your mother.

Director B: Jiwoo-ya, I'll warn the internal staff once more so that you won't get stressed over this again.

Director B: Sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. I'll apologize on his behalf.

Chuu: Please forward my Katalk exactly as is. Before I drop out of this album!

Director B: Yes. I'll pass it on.

Chuu: [sarcastic tone] Must be hard having to work with CEO A.

Director B: No worries. Take care of your meals and cheer up.

Director B: Jiwoo-ya. I received a report from the management team that you won't be participating in album activities for LOONA. Is that correct?"

Chuu: "I won't be participating."

Chuu: "I've never skipped a broadcast schedule ^^. There's not a single schedule I didn't do even after I said I won't be doing broadcasts."

Chuu: "Stop with the lies. There's nothing I haven't done. You guys don't even have the ability to get me on broadcasts so there's no justification why you can't leave me out the group schedule. So please, stop with making me out to look like the bad person."

Chuu: Seriously.. All you guys do is lie. Tsk.. Have a good rest ~

Chuu: Director-nim? My mother asked for my stamp.

Chuu: Is the company not even going to give me my stamp!?

Chuu: Are you ignoring my mother?

Chuu: You don't give me money~ You aren't giving me my stamp~ You didn't even give me detail documents on the settlement fee ~

Chuu: Blockberry is seriously jjang ~

Director B: I've never ignored your mother. I'll send a reply after I check with the company on the stamp issue.

Chuu: You said you'd give it to me, but it looks like you won't. Ohh

See full article translation here.

  1. [+699, -46] Don't just post the katalks, put the contents of the article too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If I was Chuu I'd curse them out too.
  2. [+619, -43] Just looking at the content of those katalks alone, it looks like Chuu went through too much suffering ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  3. [+560, -48] I went and read Dpae's article but I don't see what Chuu did wrong..
  4. [+548, -33] Looking at what happened on the Katalks it looks like the agency did something wrong. It was wrong of Chuu to throw ugly words like that but it really makes you wonder why Dispatch is unilaterally posting texts that are unfavorable to only Chuu.
  5. [+434, -26] The fans are the pitiful ones but this "story" seems a bit unreasonable too. I think she exploded after holding it in for so long?
  6. [+317, -427] I know Chuu went through a lot but what's with her talking like that to Director B... she kept asking him to "answer".. "answer" and left threats saying, "are you going to answer once I die and tell everyone..??" I hate the agency for creating this situation in the first place but I feel sorry for Director B too who just accepted everything. 
  7. [+221, -7] It's clear they were treating her as some "uneducated" choding .. that's why she fought back with strong words?
  8. [+216, -6] Guys please read the full article. The settlement is 7:3 but the cost of activities is split 5:5ㅋㅋ They're only able to take in 30% revenues but have to pay out 50% expenses while the agency took 70% profits. Dispatch themselves said the original contract was a scam.ㅇㅇ
  9. [+174, -4] Isn't this like Lee Seung-gi's slave contract? What did she do wrong exactly?
  10. [+148, -96] Putting everything else aside, looking at just the manager B, isn't that abuse? This is like someone calling a customer center to make a claim and venting their anger at the counselor who did nothing wrong and wasn't responsible for the issue. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post