ASTRO Moonbin discovered dead at his home in Gangnam

ArticleIdol 'Astro' member Moonbin... Found dead at home in Gangnam

Source: Joongang Ilbo

Idol group ASTRO member Moonbin has been discovered dead at home.

According to Yonhap News TV on the 20th, at around 8:10pm on the 19th, the manager found Moonbin unresponsive at his home in Gangnam-gu, Seoul and reported it to police.

An official from Gangnam Police Station stated, "We believe Moonbin took his own life. We're reviewing an autopsy filing to investigate the exact cause of death."

Regarding this, the agency stated, "We are checking." 

His mortuary has been set up at the funeral home of Asan Hospital in Seoul.

Recently, Moonbin was active as a unit with fellow member Sanha and was scheduled to attend Dream Concert held at Busan Asaid Main Stadium in May. 

  1. [+551, -0] No.. why? Why so suddenly? May he rest in peace.
  2. [+309, -1] I couldn't believe my eyes the moment I saw the title of the article..
  3. [+206, -3] I'm really worried about his bereaved family and fans.. it's such a pity. We don't have the right to criticize the deceased's choice or say regretful things. I just hope he's comfortable now. All we can do is offer words of comfort to the bereaved family and fans and hope they can recover well in the future.. this is so sad. May he rest in peace. 
  4. [+202, -5] He's been on TV a lot and appeared on a lot of programs? He's quite popular. This is quite shocking to hear this at dawn!
  5. [+110, -2] Is this for real? I'm really doubting my eyes... I hope this is fake news. I saw this on other news programs too.. If it's that hard, even if it seems to be selfish, I'd rather throw it away and go.. may he rest in peace.
  6. [+40, -1] I was really hoping it's not true.. be happy there... rest in peace.
  7. [+28, -2] Are you sure he wasn't sick, had an accident, or a homicide?? I seriously can't believe this?
  8. [+21, -0] Ah, I'm so shocked I can't sleep. 
  9. [+16, -0] I really can't believe this.. was he having a really hard time and kept it all inside?? 
  10. [+10, -0] Wow, this is quite shocking!

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post