Goo Hara signs with a new agency


Article: Goo Hara signs new contract with new agency...profile open..."I'll do my best in the future."

Source: Exporters News

Goo Hara has signed with a new agency.

According to a report by Japanese media Oricon news, Goo Hara has signed an exclusive contract with Ogi Productions, a Japanese agency.

She also released a new profile photo on her instagram on the 22nd. In the photo shared publicly, it looks like Goo Hara is in good health, relieving the fans. She said, "Thank you all so much. I'm so happy. I'll do my best in the future. Thank you for your support."

On the other hand, Goo Hara tried to commit suicide at her home in Gangnam-gu Seoul on May 26th at 0:40am KST and was later found by her manager and transferred to the hospital. Fortunately, she didn't take her life but she really worried her fans. She relayed her thoughts about the issue through Japanese media and said, "I'm sorry that I worried a lot of people with my actions. My mind was troubled and many things had happened at the time so I made an extreme choice. I'm sorry."

She previously posted an update on Instagram on the 17th to let the fans know she's ok. She said, "Im sorry. I'm doing well. Thank you. I'll work harder to get over this and show you how well I'm doing #hara."



admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post