Hong Jin Young's sister updates fans on SNS


Article: Singer Hong Jin Young sister, Sung-young: "Hair style that I like to have...Cheonghak-dong style"

Source: My Daily

  1. [+148, -7] She's crazy...what's wrong her and her family..
  2. [+145, -2] What's this photo. I'm scared...
  3. [+68, -4] She looks like a rat..like Mr. Hong from that channel~~
  4. [+45, -3] I'm scared..
  5. [+35, -2] I thought it was a monster...so scary
  6. [+19, -1] What are you doing reporter?? I almost lost my heart...what is this article??
  7. [+13, -0] This photo is pretty bad...she needs to do something else with that hair..
  8. [+12, 1] Oh my god!!
  9. [+11, -1] I don't think you coming out on TV with your sister is good for you either..
  10. [+11, -1] Is this an article?? This reporter's spelling is messed up too. What is this?
  11. [+7, -1] DO NOT LOOK AT THE PHOTO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ
  12. [+7, -1] What's wrong with her face..? It's weird
  13. [+6, -0] She's not even a celebrity...what's the reason to write an article from her Instagram post..


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post