I.O.I to reunite for a comeback in October & netizens react


Article: "I.O.I. October comeback goal...coordinating details on reunion"

Source: Daily Sports

I.O.I is in the process of coordinating details with the aim of making a comeback in October.

Group officials revealed on the 28th, "We're in the process of finalizing the timing of their comeback and activities with the members because they're all in different agencies. We are currently in discussions with the aim of making a comeback in October."

According to the officials, they haven't yet decided whether it will be a complete group comeback or whether some members will be missing.

I.O.I made their debut in 2016 a project group from Mnet's Season 1 program "Produce 101". The group consists of 11 members including Somi, Kim Sejung, Choi Yoojung, Kim Chung-ha, Kim Soyeon. As soon as they made their debut, the group amassed a huge fandom and received various newcomer awards. After the group completed official activities in January 2017, the members returned to their respective agencies and made debuts as part of a group or solo.

This will be the group's first comeback in 2 years and 9 months.
  1. [+3,600, -731] They're making a comeback because they ran out of money ㅋㅋ
  2. [+980, -131] October??? I'll be waiting  ㅠㅠ
  3. [+836, -68] Please comeback as a full group~~ 
  4. [+604, -51] Chung-ha is successful as a solo though. She's has continuously been releasing hit songs. I don't know about everyone else but I don't think she needs to go back to the group. She's better off solo~
  5. [+423, -56] No matter what happens, whether 11 or not, I will always wait and support you as I.O.I. Can't wait for your comeback! 💗
  6. [+274, -32] I think it's in Somi's best interest to join the group~
  7. [+268, -17] You really can't know about life. Naturally we all thought Jeon Somi and Kim Sejung would hit daebak but who knew it would Chung-ha instead...ㄷㄷ
  8. [+196, -11] Hul...October?? Isn't that too cruel to the Gugudan members? Isn't this basically forcing them into a hiatus??
  9. [+96, -4] Yea.. Yoonjung and Somi need to be there ㅋㅋ
  10. [+58, -1] How the hell does an I.O.I official exist?? Is this an Mnet official? CJ? Are they pulling our legs here?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post