Model Han Hye Jin stuns with her first nude photoshoot in 20 years


Article: Han Hye-jin proves she's the queen of modeling with her first unconventional nude photo shoot

Source: iMBC

Han Hye-jin showed off her beautiful body line with a new black and white pictorial preview on June 20th for Harper's Bazaar July issue.

According to the magazine's team, she led the field atmosphere with her professional attitude despite the difficulties of holding a nude photo shoot showing the dignity of being a professional model 20 years in the industry.



The model held an interview with the magazine following the photoshoot and said, "I started taking body building classes two months ago to get ready for this shoot. Since this was my first nude shoot, I was more focused because I thought the concept was fun and wanted the photos to come out great. As a model, I've always wanted to do this and I'm so happy that I got to work with such a great team. Thank you."



When asked about her best moment as a model 20 years in the industry she said, "I think my best moment was when I first became a model. There are times I felt like I didn't want to be a model and wanted to quit like 12 times a day but moments like this make it all worth it. If I was born again today I'd unconditionally want to be a model."

Regarding her goals after her 20th anniversary since her model debut she said, "Just like everyone else I've fallen into a career dilemma. I always think, "how can I help people through this job?" I've been thinking about it since I was very young. "Should I be a social activist?? How can I help the world?" Things like that. It's always a concern."

Her full interview and photoshoot will be available on Harper's Bazaar July Issue.




Additional sources: (1) (2) (3)
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post