#StopLyingYGE trends worldwide after reports that YG forced B.I to leave iKON


Fans are trending #StopLyingYGE after a recent news report about YG Entertainment.

According to an SBS reporter on the 30th, B.I did not leave YG and iKON on his own accord. She revealed, "I heard this from a member that B.I didn't leave iKON because he wanted to. Yang Hyun Suk had received a lot of criticism in how he had dealt with the Seungri [Burning Sun] sun case so when news of B.I's alleged drug purchase leaked to the media, he told B.I to leave YG."

Koreans believe her claims are credible as she's a very reliable journalist in Korea. In fact, this same reporter had exposed the Seungri case as well as Jung Joon Young's hidden camera katalk case.

Fans took to Twitter to trend the hashtag #StopLyingYGE to vent their anger and disappointment at YG once again, this time for releasing false statements to the media regarding B.I's issue.







Fans believe that YG Entertainment has lost all credibility and now question YG's previous statements regarding Sechskies Eun Jiwon's new album G1 where YG didn't properly credit B.I for composing the track "Worthless."

YG Entertainment has yet to make a statement to address the issue.

What do you think of the allegations? Are the fans justified in their anger?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post