Go Junhee asks netizens to stop linking her to 'Burning Sun' gate


Article: Goh Junhee: "All the speculations are not true...this slander is causing my family pain..please stop."

Source: SPOTV News

Go Junhee is appealing to netizens to stop the false rumors and speculations.

The actress made a post on her Instagram on the 9th and said:

"Hello. This is Go Junhee. For the past several months, C-JeS, WIP, and many other agencies have given me recruitment offers. I'm very grateful and I want to be active again with good projects but it's hard to make any decisions because of all the injuries and pain. 

The many speculative posts are not true. I wanted to continue my career as if nothing was wrong. But the untrue words.. and the speculative articles that sprung from them, the malicious comments I don’t even want to speak aloud, they are not only causing me so much pain, but my mom and dad as well. All I want is for this kind of situation to not spread anymore and for the people I love to not get hurt anymore. Seeing those posts, seeing my parents suffering, it’s too hard for me to bear. So that my parents and I don’t have to suffer anymore, I sincerely ask that people stop these articles and comments. 

I sincerely thank you for your support.  - From Go Jun Hee."



[Go Junhee is being linked to rumors that she was the actress mentioned in Seungri's katalks in the 'Burning Sun' case. She's currently in final negotiations to join CJES after her contract with YG Entertainment expired.  You can read more about this here.]
  1. [+5,366, -894] Eh? ㅋㅋWe don't even care about this.. why is she posting all this on her own..?
  2. [+3,619, -247] Just give us one piece of evidence that proves you weren't in New York at the time and all the rumors will go away. You aren't going to convince anyone just because you're denying it on your own like this..
  3. [+2,278, -247] She's acting like she's such a top actress..ugh so weird~
  4. [+2,553, -727] There's a celebrity friend of hers who revealed on live TV that Yunho had best personality and when asked about the person with the worst personality she said, "KJH"
  5. [+2,435, -695] She needs to stop acting so haughty~
  6. [+1,011, -52] I've only seen her in CF's, no big dramas..I don't even know why they would cast her it's not like she's a top star or anything 
  7. [+845, -55] "those actress b*tches are always overseas on their days off.." - Choi JHoon
  8. [+742, -18] I don't know why she's suddenly acting like she's such a top star...what kind of top star doesn't have a single representative film?
  9. [+511, -16] But there's been so many rumors about her from the past...maybe that's why the big companies didn't pick her up?
  10. [+501, -5] Just go directly to the police station and sue like Jung Yu-mi. If you want us to keep our mouth shut then reveal the evidences and records to the police that prove you're being honest..
  11. [+420, 28] But Song Hye Kyo is still acting well despite the vicious rumors and comments about her divorce?..if you were attractive wouldn't you have been contracted?
  12. [+208, -20] There's no smoke without fire...a guilty conscience needs no accuser..
  13. [+129, -3] Did Seungri ask you to just be his "secret" friend ㅋㅋ
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post