Park Bom speaks out about former 2NE1 members on Mnet's 'Queendom'


Article: Park Bom on 'Queendom'... “I miss 2NE1 members… It would've been great if we came together”

Source: DongA Ilbo

Park Bom (35) is speaking out about her fellow 2NE1 members.

Park Bom appeared on Mnet's program 'Queendom' that aired on the 29th and revealed in an interview with the production team, "I have a lot of thoughts these days. I am solo now, what should I do."

She stated, "I feel anxious and I want to do it right. I really miss the 2NE1 members. It would've been great if we came to 'Queendom' together."



'Queendom' is a program where female girl group members get together and compete with each other. Park Bom is the only artist competing solo in the program.

In the meantime, Park Bom debuted in 2009 as a member of YG Entertainment girl group 2NE1 that disbanded in 2016.


  1. [+909, -383] They broke up because of you. Don't come out anymore you junkie!
  2. [+444, -31] I miss 2NE1 a lot too ㅠㅠ
  3. [+323, -133] Her face is falling apart. She's still in her 30s but her face looks run down.
  4. [+203, -53] I think Korea is too generous with druggies~
  5. [+155, -36] Her looks are basically Hong Jin-young and Ham So-won level
  6. [+52, -24] She looks like an agujim~
  7. [+42, -1] If looks could kill a person...
  8. [+29, -17] Let's stop now please..
  9. [+27, -4] She looks like a beggar
  10. [+26, -5] She used to have such a cute face. Why did she ruin it with all that plastic surgery?...she just looks so unnatural ㅠㅠ
  11. [+24, -10] As a fan I'm afraid for her...please stop with the ps now..
  12. [+21, -5] I hope Hong Jin-young and Park Bom just stop now...value your bodies as much as you do your precious voices..
  13. [+21, -5] Park Bom fighting! Cheer up!
  14. [+16, -3] Aigoo~Her face looks so fake..



admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post