Dispatch analyzes texts between Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun



Source: Dispatch

Dispatch has conducted forensic analysis on past messages between the 'Ahn-Goo' couple.

Dispatch got a hold of a string of text messages exchanged between Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun and using digital forensics confirmed that the messages have not been fabricated or edited.

Goo Hye Sun (left) , Ahn Jae Hyun (right)
Please note: Text messages between the couple and the article has been translated as written by Dispatch including their forensic context and analysis.
Below are the messages revealed by Dispatch on the 4th with context provided by Dispatch.

September 1, 2018 (Text message between the couple a year ago).

Goo: Honey, I'm going to bed. I love you. Good luck with work baby.
Ahn: I'm not a baby. I just finished. I love you honey. I got called out [for work] in the early morning again.
Goo: I love you. I hope you get to sleep soon.
Ahn: I love you honey.


September 10, 2018 (Lovey dovey conversations between the couple continued).

Ahn: [Send photo of the sky] It's pretty like your artwork.
Goo: I saw it. So pretty.
Ahn: Isn't it? Honey, are you having meat right now?
Goo: Yes. I love you honey.
Ahn: I love you too honey. I'm heading home now.


September 28, 2018 (Even apologies came fast).

Goo: Honey, I'm sorry.
Ahn: Why are you sorry?
Goo: I'm sorry I got angry.
Ahn: lol its ok.

But that love didn't last long.

Dispatch obtained 2 years worth of conversations between Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun. Their marriage was no different than any other couple. They loved, quarreled, misunderstood, reconciled, and then slowly moved on.

But the two are at war now. What is the cause of the breakdown?

Goo Hye Sun first revealed the text on her personal Instagram. Dispatch was able to obtain deeper background. Below is an excerpt from the extremely private conversation between the two.

Context: Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun moved to Gyeonggi-do in March 2017. In order to focus on her artwork and such, Goo Hye Sun moved away from Seoul to Yongin. During filming, Ahn Jae Hyun didn't stay in Yongin. In fact, Ahn established a temporary residence in Seoul during the filming of his drama 'Beauty Inside' from (July-December 2018) and 'Defective Humans (May, 19, 2019). Goo Hye Sun spent most of her time at home at their Yongin house working and Ahn Jae Hyun travel to/from his studio in Seoul and had a schedule daily.



There was no special issue between the two. No big disputes. When Goo Hye Sun had any issues or problems with anything, Ahn Jae Hyun accepted.

For example, in October 23, 2018, Ahn Jae-hyun broke a promise.

Goo: Don't you remember that my mom was coming tonight?
Ahn: I'm sorry. What should I do? I'm sorry for not listening.
Ahn: It's raining and the weather is a mess. My heart is just like this weather. I'm sorry. If you don't want to see me, would you be able to give [stuff] to Mr. XX??


March 11, 2019.

The day Ahn Jae Hyun brought their agency director to their Yongin house was noisy. Below is a text from Goo Hye Sun who was in the same house on the 2nd floor.

Goo: If you move, please change the officetel to my name. So that no one else comes over. Please.
Ahn: What are you talking about?
Goo: The house is in your name so you can call people over anytime. Change it to my name.
Ahn: What do you mean? I called the director over because of my drama tomorrow. I want to talk more about it.
Goo: It's 3 o'clock in the morning.
Goo: How long are you going to keep ignoring me. I live with you right?
Goo: Look at it from my point of view before texting.
Ahn: When did I ignore you?
Goo: Let's not text anymore there is nothing more to say. Don't reply. I'm going to bed.


April 30, 2019

Ahn Jae Hyun drank alcohol with staff members

Goo: I'm mad at you. It's 1 O'clock and I haven't had one phone call from you.
Goo: Am I easy to you? Don't ignore me!
Ahn: Sorry honey. We're all drinking together right now. I'm sorry.
Ahn: I didn't drink much. I'm sober. Sorry.
Goo: When you get home separate the piles on the shoe rack for recycling and throw them on the veranda.
Ahn: Ok.

Did their love change?

Goo Hye Sun spent a lot of time at home. Ahn's schedule was mostly spent outside. Was that it? According to Goo Hye Sun, she was lonely.

May 12, 2019

Goo: I've been thinking about this a lot. This is not how to live. My feelings have also cooled too.
Goo: I was thinking about what to do with Anjoo [Ahn Jae Hyun's cat].
Goo: Sorry I have a bunch of drawings piled up at home. I think it would be better if I pay you back.
Goo: Anyways, my feelings are similar to yours.
Ahn: Ok. Thank you for taking care of Anjoo.


May 19, 2019,

A week later, a similar conversation was repeated.

Ahn: Honey.
Goo: Yes, honey.
Goo: I'm sad and loney.
Ahn: I'm sorry.
Goo: Why are you sorry.
Ahn: For many things.
Goo: You're sorry because you don't love me anymore.
Goo: It's so frustrating. Goodbye. I hope you meet a good person.


July 1, 2019

Goo Hye Sun expressed her loneliness. Sometimes when annoyed he would push back. A similar pattern was repeated from May to July.

July 1 was the day. It was Ahn Jae Hyun's birthday. First Goo Hye Sun posted this on her Instagram.

"My husband wanted to eat some radish soup on his birthday so I woke up at dawn to boil it. [Omitted] What did I do wrong? When I asked, he told me I wasn't sexy. He said my n*pples weren't sexy."


What happened on that day? Below are the original texts between the couple.

[The day of Ahn Jae Hyun's birthday - July 1, 2019]

Ahn: The soup was delicious. Thank you.
Goo: No worries ~ Happy birthday.
Ahn: Thank you. It was really delicious.
Goo: Yeah. I'll make it for you more often when you're done with your diet.
Ahn: Ok ~


Goo Hye Sun prepared the birthday soup from dawn. Ahn Jae Hyun ate it well. (I don't know whether there was even one or two spoonfuls left).

At least the two didn't have any problems until 1 pm that day.

Then at 2pm, Goo Hye Sun exploded after watching Ahn Jae Hyun's birthday party video.

Video screencap of Ahn Jae Hyun's birthday surprise

Goo: So you were late yesterday because you with XX [stylist] drinking with them waving your ass.
Goo: Then you got home and begged for a divorce? I'm seriously losing all my affection for you. You shouldn't have come home.
Goo: It's a waste for my hands that spent all morning making radish soup for you.
Goo: After you pinched all my nipples all you wanted now you're saying they're not sexy? And that's why you want to divorce? If you want respect respect your wife first.
Ahn: That [video] is from today.
Goo: You're driving me crazy with your requests for divorce.
Ahn: I went in for a fitting and they congratulated me.
Goo: You're always so blunt with me. If so, why did you come home? It looks like you were excited to be there.
Ahn: [sigh]
Ahn: I'm sorry for being different outside of home.
Ahn: I'm at a script reading. Let's talk later.


[Ahn Jae Hyun attempts to call Goo Hye Soon > Goo Hye Sun declines call]

Goo: Can't we just text.
Ahn: I can't.
Goo: Why?
Goo: I'm sorry that I'm different at home. The call is more uncomfortable for me right now.
Goo: I'm uncomfortable talking on the phone.
Ahn: We had dinner after the [script] reading. We’re on our way to a second round now.
Goo: I held it in even though I was about to burst with anger for having made soup in the morning for someone who wouldn’t stop talking about a divorce the moment he got home yesterday.
Goo: Then I saw the video and exploded.
Goo: You went drinking with them yesterday too, didn’t you?
Ahn: Yeah. I had a meal with the staff. I didn’t even have time to have lunch while working. Then I had dinner.
Goo: So you got home drunk and ordered me to cut a watermelon for you.
Goo: And you ignored me when I cut my hand on the knife and begged me for a divorce because I’m not sexy?
Ahn: You’re saying everything to your advantage.
Goo: To my advantage? I’m saying the truth as it is. What did I do wrong?
Goo: What did I do wrong? I want to know.
Ahn: I ordered you to cut a watermelon for me?
Goo: Yeah. You said, “Cut this.”
Ahn: Honey. If you don’t like me, just say you don’t like me.
Ahn: What do you mean by “order.” You’re not even someone who would listen if I ordered you to do something.
Ahn: You say everything [you want] with a smile. Then you tell me I ordered you.
Ahn: It all depends on how you say things. I don’t know what to tell you.
Ahn: It’s really upsetting for me to hear these things on my birthday.
Ahn: You don’t even pick up your phone. What is it that you want to hear, and what do you want me to apologize for?
Goo: I heard [from you] that you wanted a divorce on [your] birthday.
Ahn: I said that on your birthday?
Goo: No, yours.


July 11, 2019

Goo Hye Sun's exposure check

Goo Hye Sun had revealed on her Instagram on August 18th "My husband who has changed to kwon tae-gi, wants to get divorced. I want to protect my family"

According to Goo Hye Sun, the reasons for the break up was because he "changed" and from "broken trust." She cited katalks by Ahn Jae Hyun and their agency CEO as grounds for the damage of trust.

She then went on to reveal that "he had talked on the phone with women while drunk", "didn't spend much time at home", and "called her n*pples unsexy" and "wanted to get divorced."

Currently, only Goo Hye Sun had spoken out. How much of her statements were true?

Throughout our forensics process we found zero special conversations that he had with women. There were no text messages that would question the nature of his relationship with a woman.

We were able to confirm that Ahn Jae Hyun's claims that he spent a lot of time away from home were true. He spent a lot of time away due to filming schedules. He got a separate home in Seoul because of this but when he didn't have a filming schedule he spent his time at their Yongin home.

Goo Hye Sun's "unsexy n*pple" situation is ambiguous. The two never fought over the issue in the past two years. Rather, Goo made a similar kind of joke but Ahn Jae Hyun hesitated with an evasive look.

What about the allegations regarding Ahn Jae Hyun and their agency CEO and Goo Hye Sun?

This was also confirmed by the contents of the katalks.

Goo: You told me you went to Dongbaek, Yongin yesterday.
Goo: You met Kyuhyun. What was that about?
Ahn: We met in the evening after I got my medication.
Goo: Are we really a married couple? This is too much.
Goo: I was being considerate when I let you [live in] the neighborhood of Cheongdam to focus on acting, but if you’re going to live however you want like that, just come back home.
Goo: And from now on, truthfully tell me where you’re going in advance. With texts.
Goo: When are you coming back? Let’s promise on a date.
Goo: And I don’t like it when you go to your stylist’s home without your manager.
Goo: I don’t want you to go there.
Goo: Okay. I understand.
Goo: Pack your stuff and come in next Monday.
Goo: Why aren’t you responding?
Ahn: I’m thinking.
Goo: You’ve betrayed me trust like this. How many times is this already? But you’re thinking?
Goo: In this situation, I can’t respect your thoughts.
Goo: I want you to know that my act of kindness in hope of your improvement in acting wasn’t meant for you to live however you want like this.
Goo: So when are you coming back?
Goo: Did you share these texts with [person’s name] too?
Goo: Why would I share this kind of thing.
Goo: So stop behaving in a way that leads to misunderstandings.
Goo: When are you coming?
Goo: Why are you making me wait for your response? Will you please respond quickly?
Ahn: I want to stay here longer.
Goo: You can’t do that. If you’re going to live like that.
Goo: You’ve already lost my trust.
Ahn: I’m going to stay here until the drama ends.
Goo: Then can you change your behavior?
Ahn: What behavior??
Goo: Message me who you’re with and what you’re doing from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep.
Ahn: Okay. Yeah.
Goo: Focus on acting and tell me in detail while keeping your tension.
Ahn: Okay. Yeah.
Goo: Why aren’t you texting me?
Ahn: I’m just reading my script.
Goo: With whom and where?
Ahn: Alone in Cheongdam.
Goo: You said you’d text me when you go somewhere else.
Ahn: I got here a little while ago. When we were texting in the day.
Goo: Don’t forget to [text me].
Goo: I’m doing this because I can’t trust you anymore. I hope you’ll do your best.
Ahn: Ok, I understand.


July 19, 2019

Goo: Honey
Ahn: Hmm?
Goo: What made you change? It’s because of me, isn’t it? Where is my affectionate and cute husband?
Ahn: Are you drinking?
Goo: No. I’m just here. But we had fun.
Ahn: I thought you drank alcohol
Goo: You must have been unhappy. What happened to the light-hearted fool? Where is my sweet baby? Where is the little kid that treated me well?
Ahn: I think my depression while living in Yongin was a big part of it.
Goo: Honey. We were happy. Maybe you were depressed because your relationships with people became complicated.
Ahn: I myself don’t really know.
Goo: For me, I was really hurt. My heart. I don’t think I’ll be able to forget.
Ahn: It did. You were also hurt.
Goo: I cried so much that it felt like my heart was being torn. Is that why you changed?
Ahn: I wasn’t able to find a reason.
Goo: You grew so apart [from me]. The person who loved me, you, no longer exists. I don’t know what I should do.
Goo: Give me money. I’m going to be independent. Live comfortably by yourself.
Ahn: I should give you money. It’s your dream [to live independently] after all.
Goo: Once the building is finished being built, I’m going to live in Yangpyeong [county]. You can live freely in the apartment, inviting people over to your heart’s content.


July 25, 2019

Goo: I don’t want to get a divorce.
Ahn: I want to [get a divorce].
Goo: Is your heart set [on it]?
Ahn: Yeah.
Goo: Give me 100 million won (approximately $82,700).
Ahn: Okay.
Goo: Honey. Why did you change? Let’s make an effort.
Ahn: It’s going to be hard for me. I’m sorry.
Goo: I’m not going to do it. I’m sorry. You can’t [get a] divorce by yourself.
Ahn: Please divorce me.
Goo: I can’t [get a divorce], not while my father is still alive. I’m sorry. Let’s just live as strangers like this.
Goo: I’m going to live in the apartment until the house is finished being built, so take care [of yourself] outside.
Goo: My father is the most precious to me. Even more than my own life. That’s why I can’t get a divorce.
Goo: And the interior here. The interior of the house in Yongin. The housework. The wedding fees. The donation fees. Give them all back.
Ahn: I’ll give it all.
Goo: Thanks.
Ahn: Everything…
Goo: Then will you give me this apartment? Earn money and buy a new one.
Ahn: I don’t have money yet.
Goo: But you can earn some. I thought you were going to give me everything? Aren’t you saying you’ll give me everything in return for getting a divorce?
Ahn: I don’t have money.
Goo: Give me everything. When my father passes away, then I’ll [agree] to get a divorce.
Goo: Did you think divorce was that easy? You immature person.
Goo: Marriage isn’t a fantasy. You can’t just do whatever you feel like doing. That’s why I said let’s get married and not date.
Goo: It’s not like we’re non-celebrities. Get a hold of yourself. You can’t just drop [me] like a girlfriend. Because I don’t want to get a divorce.
Goo: There’s nothing you can do if I just keep living in this house. So come to your senses.
Goo: Your life. And my life – don’t be so rash about it.
Goo: In the case that even your grounds for divorce is a change of heart, it will be even harder to get a divorce. I won’t do it. Don’t forget that.
Goo: Look into [finding] a lawyer. They will tell you the same thing I did. Because I already looked into it. You don’t have to reply to my texts and don’t call me. Let’s just live like this for a long time. Bye~


July 28, 2019

Goo: Let’s discuss the divorce. Give me a call. I’ve changed my mind. My mind has been made up. So give me a call.
Ahn: I’ll give you a call once I go home. I’m on the move right now.
Goo: Okay. All the words I’ve said before were out of anger or because I was drunk, so don’t mind [what I said]. I was really thankful and sorry, and I loved [you] a lot. I’ll try my best to get out of the house. Thanks for letting me live there.
Ahn: I also loved you a lot. Don’t push yourself in regards to the house.
Goo: No, just give me a week. I’ll leave quickly. That way my heart will be at ease. Staying here makes me feel like a widow.
Ahn: Move at your own convenience.
Goo: Okay. I’m going to do as you say. I respect your decision. The remaining portion is what I have to handle. I just have to do well. Let’s be strong.
Ahn: Let’s be strong! Thanks.


July 29, 2019

Goo: I plan on organizing the facts as, “Ahn Jae Hyun requested a divorce due to difficulties of our marriage, and I decided to respect Ahn Jae Hyun’s decision.” And because I do not want the divorce, you have to give me alimony. It may be difficult for me to return [to work] for awhile. How much [money] are you thinking?
Goo: What do you want the reason to be? I think we should say honestly.
Goo: You are saying that your next project will be difficult because of that word, but I will not be able to work just because I got a divorce. Who would want to use me?

Goo: 30 million won (~$25,000) we donated for our wedding
1.5 million won (~$1,200) for our wedding meal
28 million won (~$23,000) for interior design of home in Geumho
8 million won (~$7,000) for interior design of home in Yongin
10 million won (~$8,000) for interior design of home in Geumho
29.2 million won (~$24,000) for housework

Goo: Of our three years of marriage, I just calculated two years worth with 40,000 won (approximately $33) per day. This includes taking care of the cat. I excluded the furniture purchases, living expenses, groceries, eating out, and food expenses. I also excluded the washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner purchased for my mom. It’s 106.7 million won total (approximately $88,000), but it’s 86 million won (~$71,700) excluding the 20 million won (approximately $16,000) I owe you.

Goo: When can you give me the money?
Ahn: I’ll give it to you tomorrow.
Goo: Okay.
Ahn: Alright. It is the maximum of what I can give you right now.
Goo: Okay. I will pack my stuff and leave on August 5. I will leave Anju here.
Ahn: Where are you going?
Goo: I’m not sure, but it shouldn’t matter to you now.
Ahn: I’m sorry, okay.
Goo: It would make me sad to have negative reports released, so I can’t do it. I will say, “Our marriage was a precious time, and I was thankful for it.”
Ahn: …Okay.
Goo: Be happy. Don’t be sad. Be strong. Please be happy.
Ahn: You silly ..I’m sorry.
Goo: Why are you sorry. I am the one who is sorry
Ahn: Can you get a house?
Goo: A house..I should get one.
Goo: How difficult must I have made it for you for you to leave. I’m sorry.
Ahn: My bank balance is negative, but I could go further. Should I try to give you 100 million won (approximately $82,700)?
Goo: I hope you will be happy. You are more silly. Why would you do that…it’s okay…
Goo: My heart hurts.. I’m sorry.
Goo: Me too. My heart also hurts.
Ahn: I wasn’t mature. I’m sorry.
Goo: Me too. I’m sorry for being upset. My heart really hurts. I thought you would return if I was better to you, but I waited and waited and you didn’t come..
Ahn: I had lots of good memories, but also so many hurtful memories, so I listened to your song a lot. [The song] “Happy.”


August 7, 2019

Goo: I am not getting the divorce.
Ahn: Why did you change your mind? I no longer want to live a depressed life. I am going to get divorced.
Goo: You were originally depressed. It’s not because of me. The life you have lived has been depressing. I’m not the cause of that.
Goo: I’m not getting divorced. Go out and live like that for the rest of your life.
Ahn: I am the one who is depressed. I don’t want to ask you to take responsibility for my depression.
Goo: But it sounds like you’re saying it’s my fault. Overcome your depression.
Ahn: Please let me go instead. I want to live alone.
Goo: Give me the house.
Ahn: I already gave you 90 million won (approximately $74,400).
Goo: Your feelings changed, so you should leave with nothing.
Ahn: It is money that I worked hard to earn. Don’t you think that this is too much? It’s not like I have money.
Goo: 90 million won is what I contributed to your assets that I got back. Don’t you think that you are the one who is too much?
Ahn: My negative balance is already 130 million won (approximately $107,400).
Goo: A person who is living well is about to become known nationwide as a divorced woman. Leave with nothing.
Ahn: My balance is negative even if I sell the Yongin house.
Goo: Then make money.
Ahn: What are you trying to do?
Goo: It is not right for you to take what you want when you’re going to ruin my life.
Ahn: Ruin your life?
Goo: Who are you to ruin my life?
Ahn: Don’t blame everything on me.
Goo: What? What would I do? Have you cleaned the house a single time? I was never told that I worked hard to support you.
Ahn: That’s why you took money for the housework. You calculated that and charged me the amount. Why are you saying “what” now?
Goo: It wouldn’t matter if I wasn’t a celebrity. I was just getting confirmation that I worked that much. I’m not saying that I am going to divorce you. Why would we get divorced? Since you left the house, just go live out. I don’t want to be a divorced woman.
Ahn: I left so you can live comfortably with [the pets]. You said you would leave when the Yangpyeong house is built, so I left for you.
Goo: Oh thanks
Ahn: And that’s not enough, so you’re asking me to give you the house?
Goo: You once said that it’s because you want to focus on acting.
Goo: Give me the house.
Ahn: Of course. How could I focus there?
Goo: How will you pay for my damaged reputation?
Ahn: Damaged reputation? Why would your reputation be damaged?
Goo: Because I am getting divorced.
Goo: What does you getting divorced have to do with your reputation?
Goo: Are we not celebrities? We make a living with our reputations.
Goo: We make a living with our names alone. Why are you so immature?
Ahn: Do you not exist anymore when you get divorced? I am also getting divorced, but I’m not talking about my reputation.
Goo: You made the choice. I am the victim. What are you going to do if I can’t work in the future? You, who chose to get the divorce, can live the way you want, and since I am the victim, give me the house.
Ahn: [Sigh]
Goo: There is nothing that you are being wronged for. Think of it as taking responsibility for going around telling the entire country that you love me. You have revealed your true colors, so it’s truly shameful.


August 9, 2019

Ku Hye Sun previously stated that Ahn Jae Hyun and his agency CEO Moon Bo Mi had swore at her.

Below is a conversation shared between the CEO and Ahn Jae Hyun.

Moon: She [Goo Hye Sun] keeps bothering me about how you opened the door her place and entered her home 3 days ago… Why did you do that?
Ahn: I was going to take Anjoo home.
Ahn: The passcode had changed. She’s the one who opened the door for me.
Moon: She said you went before she changed the passcode. To have a drink together. TT
Ahn: That’s nonsense. I went for the first time that day. Ah, she’s saying things strangely again.
Moon: It was a day or two before you went to get Anjoo.
Ahn: I never went, besides when I went, I did so to give her stuff.
Moon: She said it like 10 times. She was so angry about it.
Ahn: How would I get in if the passcode has changed!
Moon: Huh?
Ahn: I never went. Except for when I went to give her her stuff.
Moon: She said she changed the passcode because she was mad that you opened the door asking to have a drink together that day.
Ahn: Except for when I went to get Anjoo and asked her to open the door.
Moon: TT
Ahn: What kind of nonsense is that. I was always with by my manager.

Moon: [Copy of message from Ku Hye Sun]“CEO. I’m sorry [for sending this message] while you’re in a meeting. He didn’t just have a meal with that person. I just got a call from a staff member unni that they went to an event together, sat together on the train, bought tickets to take the same plane, and exchanged Katalk messages all day long. She’s 100 percent sure about it. Everyone’s misunderstanding, so please tell them to be careful. I’m really sorry about this, CEO. I’ll work hard so that the company’s image isn’t tarnished. I’ll also think about it more deeply and contact you again.”

Moon: I kept telling her to trust me, saying that you only had a meal together.
Ahn: We didn’t take the plane together.
Moon: Train
Ahn: On the train, for a moment we were sitting with the person who scheduled the job for us, the three of us, and then I went back to my seat.
Ahn: I sat separately. I sat with Kang Joon.


Regarding Ku Hye Sun’s claim that Ahn Jae Hyun did not take care of the cat Anjoo, Dispatch revealed the following messages.


The messages from 2017 were recovered through digital forensics.



March 21, 2017
Ahn: [Sends photo] I made a compartment space for the pet food~!!^^.
Ahn: You don’t have to make a new compartment, honey.
Goo: Thank you.


May 19, 2017
Ahn: Honey. I ordered a giant pack of pet food. I just took care of Gamja’s restroom stuff and came out~ June 1, 2017
Goo: Honey, did you get to feed the pets?
Ahn: I did. Did you feed them before leaving?
Goo: No. I came home, and they were pretending to be hungry he he he Thank you, honey.


June 14, 2017
Ahn: Honey, I arrived and fed the pets. I'll take care of their bathroom stuff and then go out in front of our house for chicken and beer with my manager.


June 16, 2017
Ahn: Yes. I am feeding the pets.
Goo: Thank you. Sorry for being late.


January 3, 2018
Goo: Honey, I love you. Please feed the pets. Thank you, honey.
Ahn: Okay, honey. I'll feed them.


May 15, 2018
Ahn: Honey, you were sleeping so I left quietly. I fed the pets. I’ll be back. I love you. Sleep well.


  1. [+43,075, 5,494] Wow... I feel suffocated just by the sight of this article.ᅲᅲᅲ Ahn Jae-hyun, who just accepted all those things so far is amazing......ᄃᄃᄃ;;;;;; 
  2. [+38,634, -6,939] Goo Hye Sun's bluffing. I don't know everyone kept believing her and taking her side. 
  3. [+25,135, -3,011] So throughout the whole 2 year long forensics process there are no special conversations that he had with women. No text that would question whether he cheated on her. 
  4. [+19,430, -2,012] Daebak! The importance of picking a spouse well. 
  5. [+18,285, -2,799] Goo Hye Sun is scary! 
  6. [+10,998, -983] The part where he said he was depressed not because of her but life itself was so heartbreaking...how can you say that to someone with depression? Is he even her husband?
  7. [+10,498, -552] I read it and I can tell that they tried to talk to each other but the growing distrusts created a wedge between them. As Goo Hye Sun's loneliness ad distrust grew bigger, she got more hysterical through text. I could feel it just by reading her messages. They got married too fast. He was always busy outside with his schedules but she just waited alone at home. It caused misunderstanding. 
  8. [+10,789, -853] Wow, Ahn Jae Hyun is great. He didn't talk back once. It must've been hard living with someone like her. 
  9. [+10,681, -1,060] So she basically emptied his bank accounts...let me fill up with 100 million won...........................................................................................................
  10. [+9,042, -1,533] Goo Hye Sun is seriously a psycho~

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post