Goo Hye Sun makes a comeback on SNS to promote her new book


Goo Hye Sun has resumed SNS activities after a two-week hiatus.

The actress posted a photo on the Instagram on the 19th while at the hospital to promote her upcoming exhibit and book "I'm Your Pet" and said, "I was hospitalized in the summer but haven't been discharged yet. Book has arrived. I hope you can read it. Be healthy!"

This is her first post on Instagram in two weeks since Dispatch revealed her katalks with Ahn Jae Hyun and since her post about Ahn Jae Hyun's alleged cheating with actress Oh Yeon Seo.

Her book "I'm Your Pet" has been on the market since the 16th but its unclear whether she'll participate in publishing events scheduled in September through October. Her publisher spoke to OSEN and stated, "We're discussing her participation in the events."

Meanwhile, Ahn Jae Hyun is busy filming his drama and is reportedly preparing for divorce.

Goo Hye Sun previously announced de facto retirement and will return to university after finishing her book activities.
  1. [+8,804, -977] She's promoting her book to the end ㅋㅋㅋ she acted like he betrayed her but it seems like she's just crazy about money. I wonder if she did it to promote her book ㅋㅋㅋ
  2. [+6,739, -623] I swear she's seriously psycho. Why can't she quit SNS? 
  3.  [+2,742, -368] Amazing! She really can't quit SNS...she still wants attention?
  4. [+2,343, -255] I've given up on her. 
  5. [+1,563, -79] This is creepy..I have goosebumps...she can't be normal. Ahn Jae Hyun must've run away to survive.
  6. [+1,188, -71] I honestly don't think Ahn Jae Hyun cheated on her...it must've all been from her delusions..she's crazy.
  7. [+1,108, -71] What a strange scary selfish b*tch. I'm a woman too but I despise her. She framed someone with something so dirty but is promoting her book like nothing's wrong...I'm convinced she's a psychopath. 
  8. [+990, -51] She got her pride hurt because her husband wanted to divorce her so she tried to exile her husband's career from society while framing Oh Yeon Seo all the while promoting her book...what an amazing mentality!
  9. [+824, -30] Now I know why Ahn Jae Hyun responded. He's been living with her for years but it must've been hard for him to get in a few words...she must've bullied him a lot. 
  10. [+679, -51] As expected, the patient cosplay...what an evil b*tch trying to get out her situation by playing on people's emotions...pathetic!
Source: OSEN


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post