Yang Joon Hyuk under fire after alleged #MeToo photo is leaked online


MBC Sports Plus commentator Yang Joon Hyuk is under fire for alleged #MeToo photo. 

On the 18th, a netizen shared on Instagram an alleged photo of Yang Joon Hyuk asleep naked in bed and said, "I was a fan that always watched your show but this is your true hidden nature. You asked to meet but forced oral s*x on me. I heard that you didn't think what you did was wrong." The netizen then concluded the post saying, "I'll keep you updated."

The post spread through SNS and various online communities and Yang Joon Hyuk's name began trending on the real-time search on portal sites. 

Because of the growing controversy, Yang Joon Hyuk released an official statement to the allegations and stated, 

"Hello, this is Yang Joon Hyuk. 

Photos of me sleeping have been posted on the internet causing misunderstanding to the public. I'm under attack because I'm a celebrity and a man. 

Before I was a celebrity, I dated someone but the more I met her the more I realized we didn't fit together so I naturally drifted away. It's a natural process that can happen to anyone. But I wonder if the person on the other side met me with other intentions beyond a normal relationship. The photos and writings circulated clearly show their intent to lock me up and frame me for "Me Too" and show me to be an evil person. None of it is true. Our meeting was nothing beyond a normal encounter between a man and a woman and over time we chose to part because we didn't fit well together. I can't help but wonder whether during this process the other party felt the need to use their emotions for malicious intent and mislead the truth. 

I'm a celebrity so I should constrain my emotions but I can't stand such malicious falsehoods. It's an insult to what I've worked so hard for and I'll make sure to eliminate all suspicion that has now become a darkness that will follow me for the rest of my life. This is a very malicious and unjustifiable sham. Her actions demean and denigrate the essence of the 'Me Too' movement and should be corrected. 

Again, I'm going to do my best to rectify this. Lastly, I'm sorry to have caused so much trouble to the fans who supported me and cared for me. I'll do my best not to lose your trust in me."

  1. [+819, -32] If its true, it wouldn't matter because he wasn't married at the time. It's a non-issue~
  2. [+556, -21] We'd rather you punish men that illegally film women.
  3. [+547, -19] I'm a woman too but I can't believe that he really sexually assaulted her??? If so, why is she coming out now???
  4. [+43, -2] It's natural for adult men and women to meet and have a physical relationship if they want but if everyone starts claiming sexual assault for dating then aren't all men basically sex offenders?
  5. [+28, -1] He wasn't married at the time so what's her motive for uploading a photo from 2010? 
  6. [+22, -1] But Yang Joon Hyuk is known for having a bad temper when he's been drinking? Did he say something to her while drunk that he couldn't take back?
  7. [+17, -0] I'm a woman but I support Yang Joo Hyuk...
  8. [+13, -0] Even if he forced her to do oral s*x why is she coming out now?

Source: Xports News


admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post