G-Dragon commemorates his service with photos from the military


Article: G-Dragon unveils memoirs from military service...

Source: Daily Sports

Big Bang G-Dragon has shared photos taken during his military service.

GD posted several photos on his Instagram on the 29th with the caption, "2018.2.27-2019.10.26". The photos released were selfies taken during military service.

During his discharge ceremony GD appeared in front of numerous fans and reporters and stated, "I finished my service well and returned safely. Thank you for waiting for me. I will work hard so I show only good sides of myself."



  1. [+53, -21] Anyway he can do whatever he wants now since he completed his service.
  2. [+39, -7] Please release a song soon!
  3. [+25, -3] Big Bang Fighting! 
  4. [+17, -1] I'm glad he has good memories from his service. Can't wait for your comeback!
  5. [+15, -1] The music industry has been boring since he left. Please come back and shake up the charts!
  6. [+12, -0] I'm super excited to see what his comeback song will be ~ ♡
  7. [+11, -0] GD ~ ♡♡♡♡
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post