GD has officially been discharged from military service


Article: [Scene Photo] "I waited for a second"...GD discharged from military

Source: Dispatch

Big Bang member G-Dragon has officially been discharged from the military.

Ahead of his release, fans trended trended #ONE_OF_A_KIND_GD  on Twitter as thousands gathered in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do on the 26th to welcome him back.

At 8:00pm KST, GD made an appearance, saluted fans and journalists present, and received a fan gift. He bowed to the crowd and made a brief statement saying, "I have returned after successfully wrapping up my mandatory military service, and I want to thank you all for waiting for me, and also thank you for coming today. Now that I am no longer a soldier, I will now return to my career as a singer and give my best efforts."

GD served in the Cheorwon Artillery Regiment, 3rd Division, Cheorwon Army, in Gangwon-do but officials had to change his discharge location due to safety concerns from swine fever epidemic in the area.

Meanwhile, Daesung and Taeyang will be discharged from the military in November.

Congratulations to G-Dragon and VIPs!

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post