Crayon Pop's Ellin apologizes for lying and admits to the "romance scam"


Article: Crayon Pop Ellin apologizes for 1 billion won "romance scam"..."I apologized to A-ssi and will live in self-reflection"

Source: OSEN

Crayon Pop's Ellin has apologized for the alleged "romance scam".

She held a broadcast on her Afreeca TV Channel on the 8th and stated, "I'm sorry for making the situation worse with selfish thoughts. I apologized to Mr. A and thankfully he accepted my apology. We agreed not to create a situation that would be harmful to each other."

Ellin also explained the allegations raised on her YouTube broadcast saying, "There were allegations on my YouTube channel that I had an actor boyfriend. That's not true. I met someone in 2016 with good feelings but we broke up before I became a BJ. I should've clarified the issue to avoid misunderstandings."

Finally she said, "I'm sorry to everyone who's been hurt due to the allegations. I admit my mistake and want to apologize to the viewers and Mr. A once again. I will live with remorse and self-reflection. I'm sorry."
  1. [+4,786, -38] Funny thing is she's acting like she'd rather die that return the money..she's only apologizing now because he threatened to expose her further.
  2. [+2,658, -42] So she finally admitted that she's a snake but still got away with the 1 billion won.
  3. [+1,852, -24] That wasn't even an apology broadcast..she kept sighing trying to hold back her anger and forced herself to read off the script...what a scary person.
  4. [+1,424] Are you kidding me? She's going to take off with all that money after that half-assed 3-minute apology? A-ssi needs to go after her for everything..she doesn't deserve it. 
  5. [+875, -26] That broadcast was such a jokeㅋㅋㅋ are you kidding? It barely sounded like an apology ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  6. [+375, -3] I watched her broadcast and it was painfully obvious she didn't want to apologize...she'll probably take a break for a month or two and then get back to it. People like her need to be banned off Afreeca.
  7. [+124, -2] Did her family force her to say that? ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ what a joke ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post