Crayon Pop's Ellin clarifies A's claims on alleged "romance scam"


Article"Romance scam suspicions"...Crayon Pop Ellin "I didn't ask for money, A asked to live together...legal action"

Source: OSEN via Nate

Crayon Pop's Ellin has released her official statements regarding alleged "romance scam."

The former idol-turned-streamer released a statement on her SNS on the 2nd and stated,

"Hello. This is Crayon Pop member and Afreeca BJ Ellin. 

First, I wrote this statement to clarify speculations and fabricated facts cause by the "romance scam" revelations. My Afreeca page is now private and my YouTube channel commenting feature has been turned off. 

Since my early days on Afreeca, a lot of fans visited my streams but I've never forced anyone to send me balloons or watch my broadcasts. Not even once. 'Munk Mung' (A) chose to send me higher donations than any other fans and as a BJ host, its an unspoken rule to mention, recognize, and communicate with the user. 

In the process, a asked for my personal contact info through chat and I flatly rejected his offer because it would be viewed badly by others. But every time I rejected it, he sent me more balloons and I felt uncomfortable so I couldn't' respond like before. Because of the compelling public opinion among the users I was forced to give A my personal contact number and katalk ID. After that he started asking for my personal contract and a schedule that only my manager would know and because I was afraid the opinion among the users might get worse I had no choice but to be more friendly with him. 

And then a while ago, he asked about living with me and I tried my best in that situation. That's when yesterday's revelations happened. I will upload all the proof to my page and I plan to take civil and criminal legal action against him for defamation and false facts. I'm sorry to have caused concern to my fans."

Knight images
  1. [+2,059, -95] There's clear evidence in your katalks that you were flirting with him and you think you're in a position to sue him? So I guess you don't want your image to take a hit but want to make some easy money instead ㅋㅋㅋ
  2. [2,020, -100] ㅋㅋㅋIf you never intended to date him then spit out the one billion won. Why are you making things complicated? You want the money but don't want the man?
  3. [+1,748, -85] So you're just going to run away with the billion won?ㅋ
  4. [+204, -11] So why were you sending pictures of your legs and had him meet your mother?
  5. [+202, -6] As a woman, I just don't understand why you send him selcas in bed and whine about how you're sick of his katalks
  6. [+162, -7] ㅋㅋㅋso she attempted to clarify the situation but it's awkward nowㅋㅋbecause she can't undo the katalk messages.. 
  7. [+145, -4] So why'd go buy bags, go on an expensive trip, go to Gapyeong and even the hospital together? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy did you go to couple get-togethers? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  8. [+105, -4] Any sane woman wouldn't be a BJ ㅋㅋ
  9. [+91, -1] ㅋㅋSo why did you send him a pic of your thighs in the morning?
  10. [+70, -5] ㅋㅋㅋAll BJ's pretend to apologize at first so that they don't get sued 
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post