Nam Tae Hyun remembers Sulli and Goo Hara with a fun group photo


Article: Nam Tae Hyun shares fun group photo with Sulli and Goo Hara

Source: Segye Ilbo

Nam Tae Hyun has shared a photo to remember Sulli and Goo Hara.

The former WINNER member shared a group photo taken with Sulli and Goo Hara on his Instagram without any hashtags or captions.

Sulli (Choi Jin ri, 25) and Goo Hara (29) were both discovered dead at their homes on October 14th and November 24th respectively.
  1. [+77, -0] When I was in my twenties I was hopeful and had big dreams but as I got older, I got more lonely and had no courage to challenge myself. There are times I think, how nice it would be if I could go back start again? I wish all these young idols are able to pursue their dreams without any worries but this society is too resentful. I hope you're reborn in the next lifetime and won't be hurt anymore. Rest in peace.
  2. [+67, -2] I still can't believe it...my heart still hurts ㅜㅜ
  3. [+61, -2] In memory of Sulli and Goo Hara that shared their beautiful 20s with us..I hope you're happier there. 
  4. [+38, -2] That smile..please know that you were loved by many~
  5. [+4, -0] They look so happy and healthy...I hope you're in a better place now free of malicious comments
  6. [+4, -1] SNS is a waste of life.
  7. [+2, -2] They look like sisters. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post