iKON reorganize as 6 members for comeback in February


Article: [Official] iKON reorganize as 6 for comeback on February 6...'i DECIDE' teaser released

Source: Sports Donga

iKON have reorganized as a 6 member group for their comeback on February 6th. 

YG Entertainment unveiled a concept trailer for iKON's 3rd mini album 'i DECIDE' on its official blog at 9am on the 21st with album definition teaser released on the 22nd. 

In the concept teaser released, a red light and an object symbolizing iKON appears in contrast to the blue sky. iKON members are then shown in a lonely and somber mood. Soon however, all six members Kim Jinhwan, Bobby, Song Yunhyung, Koo Junhoe, Kim Donghyuk and Jung Chanwoo raise the tension with various expressions and are seen running full of conviction. 

Bobby's monologue in the trailer is even more impressive. His simple yet heavy narration is in step with each rhythm change. In the clip, Bobby narrates, "I returned to my place where I have begun with all the distrust behind. In spite of all the temptation, I continued walking on my own path. And finally I am here. I am me. I define myself. I am the reason for everything. Why not? i DECIDE.”

YG Entertainment explained, "His [Bobby]'s narration alludes to the changes and music that iKON will showcase. iKON grew through the 'NEW KIDS' series and are expressing their ambitions to move forward as they make their own decisions."

'i DECIDE' is set to be released on February 6th at 6pm KST. 

You can check out the concept and album definition teasers below:


  1. [+193, -7] What ㅠ ㅠㅠ iKON ㅠㅠㅠ What's this concept? Omg ㅠㅠㅠ Bobby's so cool. I really loved his cover song with June too and Jinhwan..Omg.... they're really making a comeback...I think I'll die when they actually release this. I love this so much. It's so amazingㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ
  2. [+129, -4] Finallyㅠ I missed them so much ㅠㅠㅠ iKON ❤❤
  3. [+102, -4] Ahhhhhh!!! They're finally coming back !! Our iKON!! Let's go! Let's be happy !!!❤❤❤
  4. [+97, -0] I've been looking forward to their comebackㅠㅠ! I'm just glad they're coming back sooner than I expected. All six members are just so handsome! Let's hit it big with this album! I missed you so much. I really waited a long time. Let's just be happy ㅠㅠㅠ ♥ ️
  5. [+92, -3] Let's be happier than anyone else ❤️ I'll always root for you. 😊 Let's go for a long time 💖
  6. [+22, -0] Everyone must be busy and tired these days but just know KONICS are here! Let's cheer up! ㅜㅜ Thank you for showing us your handsome faces. We love you ㅜㅜ ❤
  7. [+20, -0] I love guys so much. I'm so thankful for iKON ㅜㅜ. Thank you for preparing good music for us can't wait to hear it. Let's go slow for a long time. I'll always cheer you on ❤❤❤
  8. [+17, -0] Finally! I missed all 6 members so much ㅠㅠㅠ
  9. [+12, -0] I almost had a heart attack. Finally, iKON is making a comeback ㅠㅠ
  10. [+11, -0] iKON's new concept is crazy!ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to it! ❤
  11. [+9, -1] I hope they do well. You worked hard!
  12. [+9, -2] iKON's class is on a different level! I hope their comeback will be a hit!
  13. [+8, -0] I missed you guys so much! ❤️❤️❤️ I'm so excited for this! 😘
  14. [+6, -1] I'm seeing so many comments from KONICS leaving hearts...so cute! It looks like we're all the same, we missed them a lot. iKON ❤ iKONIC ❤ Fighting!
  15. [+4, -1] Finally iKON gets a comeback article! There were so many ups and downs this time. I hope it works out well!
admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post