Sulli's brother alleges the father faked Sulli's grave photos


Article: Sulli's brother reveals second part to estate battle + anger.."I have retained a lawyer"...legal battle predicted

Source: OSEN

Sulli's brother, surnamed "Choi", has revealed that "he has appointed a lawyer" amid a deepening conflict with his father over Sulli's estate.

Sulli's brother drew attention when he shared a photo on his SNS on the 19th that captured the contents of a text message conversation he had with his father following conflict regarding prior text messages about their estranged father talking with friends about Sulli's estate.

Sulli's brother message on the Instagram post read, "I’m shocked that he called me only to talk about defamation and talking bad about our mom and other things from the past. Distortion about you? I don’t know much about you but you don’t know anything about me either. You’re just a father who wants his daughter’s inheritance money but wants to avoid the inheritance tax. You are someone that says they want to be strangers with our mom that raised us. If that’s what you think than you are strangers with me too. Seeing that you were angry while calling me I don’t think our mom said anything wrong.”

He then shared screenshots of a text message conversation with his estranged father as follows:

brother2brother3

Father: “These are photos proving that I visited Sulli’s grave in Milyang. I visited twice.”

Sulli's brother: "You can see the dirt used for the funeral in the bottom photo. So you’re telling me that you stole someone else’s photo to act like you were there that day? Is this the distortion you were talking about? I applaud you for explaining this situation yourself. The first photo doesn’t have any credibility whatsoever. Aren’t you embarrassed by this considering you are a member of the church?"

Father: "The entire truth can be heard from witnesses Kim Jung Hwan and his wife as well as brother Lee Jin Beom from the Goyang Han Woori Church."

Sulli's brother: "This isn’t even funny anymore. How can you use someone else’s photo and pretend that it’s yours? You really need to stop lying. 

"And why do I need to hear the truth from someone else. Is there no truth in the fact that we grew up with our mom without a dad?"

"Don’t talk only from your perspective. Mental and physical pain? Thinking only of yourself as if we don’t exist doesn’t seem like something a person of God would do."

"The inheritance tax payment is coming up in March. You want to receive the inheritance money but don’t want to pay the taxes for it. You really want to sell the house that my sister worked her whole life for? Excuse me but we are not selling that house. Even if we were too it wouldn’t sell my March anyway. Please get a hold of yourself."

When a netizen left a comment on his SNS asking whether "he was at odds with this father over Sulli's legacy and if so, why doesn't he visit a lawyer and take legal action against him?" 

In response, Choi stated, "I've already appointed one. My father was the first to start this mud fight. I should take the high road but I can't watch him take advantage of my dongsaeng's legacy. I've already hired a lawyer. The law is the law and I will do it my own way."

Why do you think of this situation?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post