Netizen who alleged Lee Shin Young was an iljin retracts statements


Article: [Comprehensive] Lee Shin-young's bullying controversy put to an end, first person to post: "I regret it I'm sorryl"

Source: SPOTV News

Netizen who first raised suspicions of Lee Shin Young being an iljin has retracted his statement.

After the controversy heated up, the netizen retracted his claims on the 4th writing, "I just saw the situation while passing by, so I didn’t know for sure. A lot of time has passed, so I also don’t remember completely. Thinking back on my memory, I think Shin Young wasn’t there. I may have seen incorrectly because of someone who was of a similar height and size as Shin Young.” The individual continued, “The assault case also, I think I mistakenly thought Shin Young had hit because I didn’t see carefully when they were conversing. I also don’t remember this well because it was a long time ago, so my memory has been distorted. I am very sorry to Shin Young for causing a misunderstanding and harm to him due to a post about something I wasn’t sure about, and I feel regretful.”

Another individual who's allegedly Shin Young's friend also apologized writing, "I was friends with Shin Young in my first year of middle school. We did not have a major fight outside, but we argued a bit over the phone. The next day, we had a bit of a fist fight at school. That is all, and it was resolved well without any major incidents. I don’t have any hard feelings about this."

His agency Forest Entertainment also denied the rumors on the 4th announcing plans to take strong legal action for those spreading false information.

Lee Shin Young is currently starring in tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'.
  1. [+1,845, -112] Looks like they settledㅋ
  2. [+566, -153] We need to strengthen our defamation laws so that people do it in moderation. How can you do something like that? Will you be able to take responsible for the bully tag that will follow him for the rest of his career?
  3. [+666, -308] His actor friends must've gotten jealous seeing he was on the brink of fame
  4. [+379, -50] To all those people still cursing him even after its been revealed he didn't do that, are you enjoying this? Are you going to take responsibility for mocking him if it's proven to be false?
  5. [+308, -36] Why isn't he suing him? Why not? Sue him. You've got nothing to lose.
  6. [+166, -3] Seeing how he's not suing they 100% settledㅋㅋㅋ
  7. [+125, -3] Isn't it obvious they settled? Why wouldn't you sue for a mistake like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  8. [+115, -7] Shin Yong-ah, did you agree to settle?

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Previous Post Next Post