Goo Hara's brother reveals their mother asked a celebrity for photos at the funeral


Article: Goo Hara's older brother, "Our mother was secretly recording our conversation at the funeral..."

Source: Kookmin Ilbo via Naver

Goo Hara's older brother has revealed more details about their relationship with their estranged mother.

He left a lengthy message on an online community on the 2nd and wrote, "My sister and I were abandoned by our mother and had a difficult life growing up. We even pretended to have a mother who didn't exist just so we wouldn't get bullied or teased in school. Even as an adult, I resent her a lot because of that but still miss her. It's because of this that Goo Hara tried to commit suicide many times. Whenever she tried to commit suicide, I would leave my job and come to Seoul to take of her. With the help of the agency I was able to take her to a hospital with tight security and made sure to contact her often. I remember the first time I heard she tried to take her own life I was so upset, I went crazy when I heard the news.

My sister is someone that received a lot of love from her friends and her fans but there was a place in her heart that couldn't be filled. I cheered her on and tried to introduce her to good people because I thought if she met good people, a good man, she'd be able to live well. Then the case with Choi [Goo Hara's ex] came out and I got so angry. I told her I'd take care of it, not to worry but the incident grew bigger.

She actually met up with our biological mother once at the recommendation of a doctor. We thought it might help her move on. But after the meeting, her emptiness was not filled at all. It seemed like she felt even more empty afterwards. She would've been better off if they hadn't met.

At the funeral, our birth mother said she wanted to wear the funeral clothes, but I hated how she left us when were kids and Goo Hara had to struggle so much so I didn't want her to. I was talking to her when I saw a light coming out of her cell phone. She was recording our conversation. I got so angry that I deleted the recording file on the spot and kicked her out. She pointed a finger at me and said, "Don't do anything you'll regret.

I heard it late but it's unfortunate that this is same person that was asking celebrities to take pictures together at her own daughter's funeral. Sadly this is our mother. I don't know the law but I thought this was just not right. That's why I wrote the petition with the hope that this won't happen to someone else's family ever again."



Netizens shared comments in online communities writing,

[+3,523, -11] I don't even want to waste a curse word on this b*tch . She's satan.

[+3,236, -16] Wow...I really hate their birth mother ㅡㅡ

[+2,902, -12] Trash. She needs to be punished for throwing away her own daughter for money

[+142, -0] I thought Jung Joon Young's mom was the winner but Goo Hara's mom takes the cake. If we can't get this law passed then there's no way she can rest peacefully in heaven..

[+124, -0] Ask a celebrity to take a photoㅋ. This dumb b*tch can't even tell there's a time and place. How could she think to do that at her funeral??ㅋ She's totally psycho...oh my God ...ㅠㅠ

[+79, -0] Wow...daebak..is she for real;;

[+62, -0] It would be weird asking anyone for a photo at any funeral...how could she..at her own daughters...

[+60, -1] I can't believe it...reveal her face. I want to see it. 

admin

Virgo, Bingsu빙수, mint-chocolate ice cream, ramyun, tarts over cakes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post